RPGM Abandoned Phantom Thief Sylphy [Demo] [Azurezero]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Apr 12, 2019
She can slide down the banister at the museum - fucking great!

But the mission is currently too difficult. I got bored after the 5000th run-in with a minotaur.

Oct 13, 2017
I can't find how 3.3 i would executed,, please tell me how to get to the room with boulder
In the first room(the one with torn painting) go right, there will be small room with drop. Drop and go left, there will be a minotaur, above him, there's a place you can grapple.

junetheslut

Feb 3, 2021
i dont know how many feel the same looking for games like this where you play female protagonist just to be a slave , maybe its just me but i had this filling i wanted to come out as trans ⚧ but i been so scared of rejection and name calling i loose myself in the fantasy this games provide

EmpressEllie

Feb 22, 2019
I ran into a problem, after grappling I get stuck facing just up. I can't check anything or jump down because i can't face the direction of where I am going.

Reactions: bobthemail321
Oct 13, 2017
no exit from the right corridor
I don't understand what do you mean. If you want to get back, go right to the room you fell in and grapple wooden bars.

If you want to get to the boulder, go where minotaur is look up and grapple place above him. You need to deal with minotaur first, bait him run a circle and grapple said place before he gets his way with you.

Reactions: max_002
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes