RPGM Abandoned Phantom Thief Sylphy [Demo] [Azurezero]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
content
next level involves a slave auction, and after that theres a hypnocult to infiltrate... so we can expect mind break and mind control. i already have a spiral for the hypnosis
1616085696257.png

it seems the demo needs updating with some of the fixes i did already, i also made it so tripping the lazers is an automatic game over since a streamer tripped it before going into the painting so the panic music played for the whole labyrinth.

but yeah to those that struggled with the sliding tile puzzle

originally the gallery was gonna be its own level but combined into the painted world so that the bad end of the painted world could also have a public humiliation aspect, with the painting still being in the gallery.

level 1 - gallery and minotaur labyrinth
level 2 - the gallery owner's estate
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
level 3 - the hypnocult training facility, since they received girls from level 2.

level 1 could still do with more content, like sex animations for the mistress and minotaur

EDIT- I ALSO REUPPED THE DEMO WITH THE FIXES

Last edited:
Reactions: BDSM Connoisseur

mehidontknow

Mar 27, 2018
content
next level involves a slave auction, and after that theres a hypnocult to infiltrate... so we can expect mind break and mind control. i already have a spiral for the hypnosis
View attachment 1090797

it seems the demo needs updating with some of the fixes i did already, i also made it so tripping the lazers is an automatic game over since a streamer tripped it before going into the painting so the panic music played for the whole labyrinth.

originally the gallery was gonna be its own level but combined into the painted world so that the bad end of the painted world could also have a public humiliation aspect, with the painting still being in the gallery.

level 3 - the hypnocult training facility, since they received girls from level 2.

level 1 could still do with more content, like sex animations for the mistress and minotaur

Ah that sounds amazing!!! Would love to see more minotaur sylphy scenes, maybe in the bedroom, pounded in missionary or from behind but we see her from her front.

Kameronn77x

Jul 6, 2020
content
View attachment 1090797

I don't think anyone is struggling with solving the puzzle (Nice little touch btw), but just can't pick up the tablet. I've solved it then ran to the tablet and press z and nothing happens. I've tried with the grapple hook (q) and nothing happens. I'm pretty much just stuck on this last piece but I can't seem to pick it up

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I don't think anyone is struggling with solving the puzzle (Nice little touch btw), but just can't pick up the tablet. I've solved it then ran to the tablet and press z and nothing happens. I've tried with the grapple hook (q) and nothing happens. I'm pretty much just stuck on this last piece but I can't seem to pick it up
Yeah, if you download the new demo that's been fixed... honestly thought i'd already done that before putting the demo for the public since my friend barreytor stumbled on it when i just hookshotted the tablet BEFORE solving the puzzle

I stack at thhe start were is the colhing to leave the hourse
redownload the demo, as the basement now looks like this

1616166170298.png

Last edited:

ytzwe67767

Feb 2, 2018
content
View attachment 1090797

That's Super exciting I can't wait dude.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
1616196537622.png
So i heard you guys like thicc girls... i'll need a clipping layer for the dick so i can also use it for a bj

She's missing an eye because i already rigged the head in live2d and the eyes are mirrored... the only downside is i have to draw everything in this canvas (which was a pain when making the minotaur bad end model)... but yeah being able to skip the head each time i need a front facing model is useful

Reactions: Blasted456

gacchan46

Sep 4, 2017
w
In the first room(the one with torn painting) go right, there will be small room with drop. Drop and go left, there will be a minotaur, above him, there's a place you can grapple.
could you please tell me with some pictures ? i am still confused i am sorry

lielie1212

Nov 19, 2020
I like the fact that she keeps the painting. Like she might hop in again to "visit" the Minotaur after.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
If you want to get to the boulder, go where minotaur is look up and grapple place above him. You need to deal with minotaur first, bait him run a circle and grapple said place before he gets his way with you.
Simply impossible on my computer, he catches me all the time due to some lags.
If someone has a save right after climbing to the boulder, I would be really grateful. Thank you.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Simply impossible on my computer, he catches me all the time due to some lags.
If someone has a save right after climbing to the boulder, I would be really grateful. Thank you.
just to check, youre kiting him around the map? not just trying to run around him?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes