5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.jpg

Overview:
I'm Rock Candy. I'm pretty much only good at animating cartoon flash stuff.
I mostly work with my original characters, since I've put a lot of effort into making them unique.
They might not look like much, but there's lots of love put into them!
I'm just happy that people like them! Makes me want to create more stuff starring them!
If you like catgirls n' that doesn't act like the stereotypical japanese, you've come to the right place!​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-26
Release Date: 2023-12-19
Developer: Rock Candy -
Censored: No
Version: 2023-12-19
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -
HoracesHoarseHorseWhores: - - - -

Extras: -

Vadginator thanks for the links

RC1.gif RC2.gif Screenshot (428).png Screenshot (431).png Screenshot (430).png Screenshot (429).png Screenshot (427).png

Last edited by a moderator:

dragpz

May 29, 2017
Dang this brings back memories, was never a huge fan of butt stuff but the voice acting really cracked me up

Reactions: DERSXC

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Of course that ONE ROCK CANDY that did several game collabs with mittsies and other flash animators.

Full Anal pleasure and nothing else baby <3

Reactions: stever

bismism

Sep 4, 2017
Noticed that some of the content is disabled in "HoracesHoarseHorseWhores", any known way to re-enable that or nah?
All good if not, just curious since it says that they're only missing audio/sfx but the animations are there.

Edit: Oh lol y'all were discussing this as I was typing

• Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
yeah but will it be completed?
Noticed that some of the content is disabled in "HoracesHoarseHorseWhores", any known way to re-enable that or nah?
All good if not, just curious since it says that they're only missing audio/sfx but the animations are there.

Edit: Oh lol y'all were discussing this as I was typing
as far as i can remember those two were never functional but maybe theres some deep copy somewhere i've never played

hopefully they'll pick up pace on the other two sections now since they switched to the new engine. it took a year and a half for them to get from the flash version release of zaras zoolitary and zoo-phobia to the latest release but a 4 month period from zoo-phobia to zaras. RC did mention that things were a bit easier to deal with in the new engine as well but had some limitations compared to flash work. guess we're gonna fuck about and find out.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes