Collection - Flash - Rock Candy Collection [v2023-12-19] [Rock Candy]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1554006

he produces peak animations, the only gripe i have is how slow releases are, but from what ive seen it seems like he doesnt actually do this full time so he can be forgiven for that. also he makes based loli x beast which there isnt enough of
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Vadginator

Rock Candy's most recent release - Horace's Hoarse Horse Whores (Zu & Johanna's Zoological Zone) - is pretty fucking amazing.

The voice acting is on point and is connected perfectly with the animated facial expressions to expertly convey pain and pleasure. Plus, it even changes over time depending on the preferences of the girl. For example, Zu likes a human dick and will start going full ahegao-mode after one cums inside her just once while Johanna takes a while longer to break. However, if you just go straight to the horse cock and pump Zu for a while she'll eventually squirt on it so much that she falls in love with that, too.

There has been a lot of love put into this project, and it really shows. The voices, the animations, the preferences, orifices slowly gaping wider over time, and even the simple dismissal of the "Flies" toggle causing the flies to zig-zag off the screen instead of just disappearing outright as you'd expect to see in games from other developers.

This is easily one of the best interactive games available right now, and everyone with... elevated kinks... needs to experience it.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

GreatTurtleKing

Rock Candy animations are always the best there is and even more crazy is there is lore for some of The characters on his Website!

I know im breaking one of the rules but The animations are similiar to minus8

This is for people who like anal (watching anal not recieving anal)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

BlueSpirit6969

I had a rough time finding the maker of this games after I saw a screenshot of a game without the logo. Couldn't upload so I thank you sir for doing this! The game I found that got my attention was Reluctant Anal Reprogramming. Rock Candy does a great thing when it comes to animations!