5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Xorrak

May 25, 2020
At around 200-300 impregnations, Sofi starts going numb to it
Also, at around 600 impregnations, Sofi starts enjoying it.
But the second time I played through, it took I think 500-600 for her to become number to it, and 960 for her to enjoy it.
900 times.... lol

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Zu was in early Project X Love Potion Disaster
I wonder why they are not including her now ?

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Zu was in early Project X Love Potion Disaster
I wonder why they are not including her now ?
Rc said it was a matter of lack of communication. I mean, if you just search a little you'll see that game it's a fucking sea of drama, devs are fucking assholes.

Jun 22, 2018
Really good stuff. Just some things though:

Missing bestiality tag

While playing Horace's...etc. and the second option from the main menu (chapter I guess?), I just wish that there was an enforced buildup to each additional mark. Otherwise you can spam click pentrate/cum, and it ends up breaking the...immersion.

I also wish there was more of a minigame to it...like having to figure out what turns on the character. Otherwise it's fun to just use fast+deep to destroy her. So maybe she wants it fast, then another time slow, and you need to figure out what she needs.

Or that you have to build up to fast+deep, so you need to start out at "slow" until you've stretched out her pussy enough to get to the next speed/depth.

The other thing that I wish was added, was that having penetrating her longer without cumming will change things, like she says new/different stuff and acts different. Though this one I'm fine with not having, as I understand that it would take a LOT more effort and time to implement; plus she already sort of does things like that. But yeah I would love to just have the horse fuck her pussy for like an hour real time, go and get something to eat, come back, and see how things are going for her. ;)

Otherwise I haven't had the chance to play any of the other games, but what I have tried is great! Also LOOOOOOVE the pussy destruction in the Horace game! Just... :love::love::love: I'm not interested in the anal stuff so I don't know how badly you can wear out her poop chute with horse dick.

Pic related, I've gotten up to 75 tick marks. That's how badly the horses have destroyed her pussy, and I'm only half-way up the leg. Really interested in how stretched out you can get her. I also tried the anal once.

Sorry if this reads too much like a review, but I don't know how to leave one.

Reactions: JackH13 and kingra

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I've forgotten all about those.
Something about those changes when you repeat the same thing hundreds of times feels like a weird troll.
Some of those were really good for the time.

RM

May 25, 2017
Is nobody gonna talk about how Rockcandy used the n-word in one of these? Wtf was up with that?
Dude's kinda weird, and used to be weirder. Also n-word isn't a big thing in a lot of places outside the US. I'm Australian and can't remember the last time I heard it used by someone, even growing up with a really racist dad and kinda racist that whole half of the family.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes