5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Virguero77

Mar 30, 2020
HoracesHoarseHorseWhores
This game worked on my university computer but not on my laptop, before half a year ago it worked on my laptop online. Can anyone give me a solution? Also if you can give me a guide on how to run it on Ruffle.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
HoracesHoarseHorseWhores
This game worked on my university computer but not on my laptop, before half a year ago it worked on my laptop online. Can anyone give me a solution?
how are we supposed to solve your problem with so little info?
what OS are you using?
what video card?
did you update graphics drivers?
did you try different versions of the game?
did you try anything to fix it?
Also if you can give me a guide on how to run it on Ruffle.
don't run it on raffle
use the exe version.
if using linux run it with wine

Virguero77

Mar 30, 2020
how are we supposed to solve your problem with so little info?
what OS are you using?
what video card?
did you update graphics drivers?
did you try different versions of the game?
did you try anything to fix it?

don't run it on raffle
use the exe version.
if using linux run it with wine
I can't run the exe and my laptop is not linux

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
"not linux" is not an OS name.
is it windows 11
is it macosx
is it windows 10
is it windows 8
is it windows 7?
32bit or 64bit?

you didn't answer about the drivers.
you didn't answer about the graphics card.

and what do you mean "does not work". what exactly is the error that it gives when you double click the exe file

esterar

Nov 7, 2020
Without more information it's not possible to fully diagnose, but I'm guessing you just need to google and install the legacy flash player on your laptop.

If that doesn't work, yeah more information is needed, such as error message. If there's no error message try launching the exe from a terminal, if you don't know how to do that safely then probably don't try or ask an AI to help you with it.

ares34

Apr 29, 2020
Hey, I don't hear the characters nor sound effects at all. How can I fix that?
did you find a solution?

i have the same issue with zoological zone, the games lags and only the music is played. can anyone help with a solution

Last edited:

TheLokich

Feb 12, 2019
Hello compachos! I haven’t been in for a long time and it’s probably strange but there are no more updates for the game?
And there seemed to be a link to a third-party resource with all the published works of Rock Candy, but either it was erased or I got something wrong.

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
Hello compachos! I haven’t been in for a long time and it’s probably strange but there are no more updates for the game?
It HAS been a while since the last update, hasn't it.

Rock Candy has been giving pretty frequent progress reports on their website, and development streams are also pretty frequent on their Discord(both linked in the OP).

It's just been in development for a long time, with some setbacks(like IRL stuff happening and Rock Candy's computer not booting up a few weeks ago, but that seem to have been resolved).

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes