5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

MikeyMike00

Jan 4, 2018
If anyone has the time i would recommend compiling the walkthroughs, guides and easter egg/secrets list for all these before everyone starts asking.

A few of these have have either easter eggs or kinda hard to figure out puzzles, or have changes that are only noticeable if you play for X ammount of time or do a certain thing a lot.

The last one being one of them.

chefftali

Jan 2, 2018
i cant seem to find a way to play the swf files
tried using ruffle and some other addons, or standalone programs by googling
all of them require shockwaveflash aka flash, swf

Siana

Aug 16, 2020
Just wanted to stop by and say I love your work! I've been a fan for a long time, thanks for all you do!

RM

May 25, 2017
Horace's Hoarse Horse Whores is the most recent thing he's released, that's why it is unfinished, he's still working on the rest of the collection. It went out to Patreons last week, and went public yesterday. It's remakes of old flashes for the two scenes in there right now.

The_Coomer

Apr 23, 2020
Did you ever finish Zu Triple, lol. J/k, I remember your work from some time ago, glad to see you still around!

Falunn

Apr 1, 2018
theres some swfs that dont work is that just tough shit or am i doing somethin wrong

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
as far as i can remember those two were never functional but maybe theres some deep copy somewhere i've never played

hopefully they'll pick up pace on the other two sections now since they switched to the new engine. it took a year and a half for them to get from the flash version release of zaras zoolitary and zoo-phobia to the latest release but a 4 month period from zoo-phobia to zaras. RC did mention that things were a bit easier to deal with in the new engine as well but had some limitations compared to flash work. guess we're gonna fuck about and find out.
Right now there's only two parts enabled, the disabled one's are zu and her sister Joana ,that's the current part RC is working on, and the Ellie part that it alreat has demo but for what it says on the new demo it's being reworked. Here's the Ellie demo for anyone who wants to play it.

And another thing, for the swf archives download a stand alone flash player program, Adobe flash would be the best one, then you execute the program and drag and drop the swf archive if you want.

Ninnuam

Aug 22, 2018
Damn Zu is a boomer now just like me, how time flies

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Right now there's only two parts enabled, the disabled one's are zu and her sister Joana ,that's the current part RC is working on, and the Ellie part that it alreat has demo but for what it says on the new demo it's being reworked. Here's the Ellie demo for anyone who wants to play it.

And another thing, for the swf archives download a stand alone flash player program, Adobe flash would be the best one, then you execute the program and drag and drop the swf archive if you want.
Oh shit didnt know there was a demo for Elli’s part! Thanks! I really hope he reworks it so we can see her get fucked too though.

Reactions: yercat

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
wow this hit me right in the nostalgia and made me nut. just wanted to swing by and say thank you for all the wonderful flashes over the years. i cant even remember if this was around newground era, chan, or those adult cartoon websites where i first saw these. good lord lmao, i remember sneaking into the downstairs office to go on these naughty website and seeing this shit getting so excited. thanks for corrupting my ass lmao.

Reactions: yercat

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Oh shit didnt know there was a demo for Elli’s part! Thanks! I really hope he reworks it so we can see her get fucked too though.
That's what he wants to do, look on the last demo, it says what he needs/wants to do to those parts remaining.

Reactions: Nerro

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
wow this hit me right in the nostalgia and made me nut. just wanted to swing by and say thank you for all the wonderful flashes over the years. i cant even remember if this was around newground era, chan, or those adult cartoon websites where i first saw these. good lord lmao, i remember sneaking into the downstairs office to go on these naughty website and seeing this shit getting so excited. thanks for corrupting my ass lmao.
He's not here, go to he's web or his discord if you wanna thank him real, he will appreciate, everyone should.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes