2.00 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1674151315187.gif

Overview:
Play as a strong intimidating Ork, tasked to train and brain wash the new onahole. Simply touch the girl's body on pelvis / ribcage / head and drag up - down to thrust or left right to move. Even tho her untrained pussy can't fully take the Ork's birth rod in, you can still feel the overwhelming strength as you choke the female, by moving her head to the right, which relaxes her muscles so you can go deeper.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-22
Release Date: 2023-09-14
Developer: Nymphokyun
Censored: No
Version: 1.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Android (v1.0): - - - -

handsnmypants thanks for the link

aHkJel.gif E2BN+j.gif 1674151728600.png 1674151746921.png hS8vNW.gif P0wyqr.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
/ Note

Censorship removal hack

Android : in “Main Storage/Android” folder create a file named “noCens.dat”

PC : in “SB_Orks Ryona BBC_Data” folder create a file named “noCens.dat”

from developer's site, but it doesn't work
probably only works for the full version or something

sas2000as

Mar 14, 2018
/ Note

Censorship removal hack

Android : in “Main Storage/Android” folder create a file named “noCens.dat”

PC : in “SB_Orks Ryona BBC_Data” folder create a file named “noCens.dat”

from developer's site, but it doesn't work
Of course it is censored and that method doesn't work. It is a thread with free demo/trial version, not full game, and this is what I can't understand. Are we at the pirate website or steam?

Comelyfay

Mar 8, 2018
Every dollar raised on itch.io contributes to respectively one hour lesson for developer to learn how weight painting works.
(But to be honest he most likely uses some premade models and adds ragdoll in Unity for them)
I agree, I tried the demo. Think it's not worth the money to pay game like this. I think they made the game a bit silly. No game story And the limits of the demo are nothing but silly mouse moves and the model of the game used. I've seen a lot of games use similar models like this in in-stream junk games. I'm sorry if I said something that didn't make sense.

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
Has anybody figured out how to make the side menu function properly on PC? Its cut off and I cant figure out how to make the damn thing scroll. Not very impressed so far.

Mizubaki

Jul 13, 2017
I agree, I tried the demo. Think it's not worth the money to pay game like this. I think they made the game a bit silly. No game story And the limits of the demo are nothing but silly mouse moves and the model of the game used. I've seen a lot of games use similar models like this in in-stream junk games. I'm sorry if I said something that didn't make sense.
its a side game. his main focus is on the slave bar series.

2.00 star(s) 7 Votes