Unity Multiverse Tenants [v0.1] [CardinalRed & TiredTxxus]

CardinalRed

Amazing Dev
Game Developer
Sep 8, 2021

cover.png

Overview:
The goal of this game is to rent bedrooms in your building with lost girls from different universes. In the future, as you progress you'll unlock more girls and features.

Note: We wanted to release something more complex but the artist's health has been poor and this is all we can deliver at the moment. Please be patient.

Thread Updated: 2023-09-27
Release Date: 2023-09-26
Developer: CardinalRed - TiredTxxus - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Android: - - - -

art 1.png art 2.png art 3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Hey, guys. Here's version 0.1 of something we've been working on. Unfortunately I'm in a lot of pain due to medical condition and I can barely move at all, so it doesn't have nearly as much as we wanted. Just moving out of bed to make this post is quite uncomfortable. But I'm resting plenty in order to recover. See ya soon.

1695767849724.png

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Hey, guys. Here's version 0.1 of something we've been working on. Unfortunately I'm in a lot of pain due to medical condition and I can barely move at all, so it doesn't have nearly as much as we wanted. Just moving out of bed to make this post is quite uncomfortable. But I'm resting plenty in order to recover. See ya soon.

View attachment 2959535
I hope you recover well man, take all the time you need, there is nothing more important than health

Trongle

Artist, writer, game designer.
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018

View attachment 2959535
Your pixel art is very nice! :D
Good luck with the game, you two.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
(Godsend sirs CardinalRed and Txxus)
MultiverseTenants-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
We're doing a funding run! !​

Last edited:

DoorinFloor

Sep 22, 2021
Looking interesting, but I would rather play as Ranma than fuck him. lol

I'm always conflicted when I see hentai with Ranma. On the one hand, back in the day I was a huge Ranma 1/2 fan, so it's always great to see Ranma characters represented in projects; especially Ranma himself. On the other, because I'm a huge Ranma fan, when it's female Ranma being fucked, I can't help but always think "He'd never do that. He'd never let that happen to himself." since even when he's a girl, he's still himself, with his normal, male mindset.

I know you need to let go of such thoughts when it comes to hentai and the like, and if it were from a series I didn't care about that much it'd be fine, but I just can't help thinking how I think. Female Ranma is certainly attractive as heck, but even in his female form he's still basically a guy in everything but looks. Sometimes I hate that I can't let that go, since I feel like I'm missing out on some pretty great games and the like, but again, I can't helping thinking how I think.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm always conflicted when I see hentai with Ranma. On the one hand, back in the day I was a huge Ranma 1/2 fan, so it's always great to see Ranma characters represented in projects; especially Ranma himself. On the other, because I'm a huge Ranma fan, when it's female Ranma being fucked, I can't help but always think "He'd never do that. He'd never let that happen to himself." since even when he's a girl, he's still himself, with his normal, male mindset.

I know you need to let go of such thoughts when it comes to hentai and the like, and if it were from a series I didn't care about that much it'd be fine, but I just can't help thinking how I think. Female Ranma is certainly attractive as heck, but even in his female form he's still basically a guy in everything but looks. Sometimes I hate that I can't let that go, since I feel like I'm missing out on some pretty great games and the like, but again, I can't helping thinking how I think.
Yeah, no matter how sexy his girl form might be, I can't think of him as anything but a guy. lol

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You are thinking about Ranma, not Ranko.

Just view them as separate people.
They are not though. It's a nickname for the same person, because he didn't want to explain the curse to his mom, for ...reasons. The Kuno's even got mad because "both Ranma's" had the same name. 'Ranko' was used far more by the fans than the show, but either way, it's the same person.

Reactions: CardinalRed