RPGM Ballad of Outstanding Bimbo Sorcery [v0.09] [Screwthename]

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
New signature.png

Overview:
There are two types of people : the one who fucks, and the one who are fucked.
Meet Lothar, who just became a fully fledged Mage, specialized in body transformation; and Illonia, a busty mage that relies more on her body than her magic to end combats. With their respective talents they can safely roam in this sex-crazed world, in search of new partners to follow them in their orgiac adventures ! Make your enemies succumb to their primal lust by altering bodies to their liking and fuck your way through. Or just let them have the upper hand, and who knows ? Maybe they'll be worth the shot.
But in the end, only you can really decide who will be part of the fun.
Thread Updated: 2023-12-26
Release Date: 2023-12-25
Developer: Screwthename - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.09
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - - -
Android*: - - - - -
Win (compressed)** : - -

*I don't completly understand how Android works, and I use a PC myself, so the Android might have bugs I'm not aware of. Give me some feedback about it, I'll try to fix it as much as I can
**I've made this compressed version, it should be working correctly and the pic quality shouldn't be affected. But feedback is very welcome about it.

Illonia x MC bimbo 2.png Illonia Bath.png Encyclopedia.png Taunt.png Ogre win 1.png Tent peek.png Training casting00.png Double BJ 1.png Elle x illo X Ogre 1.png Fairy dust gathering 4.png Forest full nelson 2.png Eris masturbation00.png Sylph masturbation00.png The last supper 4.png Taming a new land 2.png Joining the fun 1.png Capture d’écran (86).png Capture d’écran (119).png

Last edited:

Nexymofo

Jul 8, 2019
Ah yes, "you can't find the scenes associated with the last three images" the images that I was most interested in of course.

Reactions: Qotsafan

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Yes. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yeee—well, no. ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
No. ʕ ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°ʔ
Literal cock tease. (╯ຈل͜ຈ) ╯︵ ┻━┻

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
ye of little faith said:
why titty so big

I've seen tits you wouldn't believe. Tremendous mammaries rising beyond the horizon of the earth. I watched ginormous badonkadonkers swallow up a whole planet and become visible from light-years away in space. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in an ocean of milk. Time to grow.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
I like the concept. I also like how the demo gives a demo without dragging you through a bunch of text.

Blancpranata

Aug 10, 2017
Well I'm one of those "bigger the better" but damn son, you'll get your skull cracked if you slapped by those :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: R P

Ouchmaker

Aug 9, 2018
There's potential, as long as the game doesn't start taking itself too seriously. Personally I'd like the transformation to be atleast two-stage, from huge to just silly. As long as there's variability in the transformations, it adds to replayability.

Someone with small or average breasts would go first to big, and then gigantic, someone with large boobs would go huge, and then immobilizing. Applying the same to the other transformatives. Yes, it would be a lot of work to cover all the combinations, but I feel it would be worth it.

I noticed from the picture files, that there's some animalistic variations when it comes to the MC, and I hope these transformations are defined well. Like giving a horse cock is one thing, reusing that should give a more animalistic penis, while the size changes come from a different spell. There's also the option of using transformatives outside of combat that's worth exploring. Like gaining levels unlocks the ability to start combat and conversations with certain spells already in effect.

With a game like this, the tease stat should be well defined, with both character preferences and dislikes affecting it. It should be possible to tease someone to give up without using a single transformative. Also the bimbofication should just be a change to reactions and likes, without physical transformations. Atleast IMO.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
I not undestend... If we have 2 MC when it mean we have and Male and FeMale Prong here?

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes