Seeking Looking for games like Alternate DiMansion

StrangeFate

Feb 17, 2022
I've been hooked on Alternate DiMansion for a while, and was wondering if there are any games similar to it in terms of like "abandoned/haunted location" type of thing
Other games I've played that also follow this are: Witch Halloween(all 3 games), Jester Theatre Museum, Panic Party, and Ghost Hunter Vena
Any suggestions would be much appreciated

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Some of the games in here, though they're going to be gorier than the ones you mentioned (that I recognize). In particular, I believe Demonophobia, Another Dimension and the Fear & Hunger games are horror exploration games with more gore than sex. Sinisistar is a good one too. Those all have sidescroller combat, with F&H being RPGM and more open.

For something more tame and more like Dimansion, there are the Pixel Town games, which are mystery horror-ish games, though they don't take place in one location.

Reactions: DERAX12345

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
any chance any of you might know a possibly risky side scroller with a blond girl as a protagonist, all I can remember is some short on youtube where she gets stuck in a wall before getting raped, its supposed to include gore, but aside from side scroller, horror and gore(and i think it was pixelated) I aint got any idea what it might be(could possibly be pushing my luck cuz it may not be something up to f95´s standards), had a name for it and possibly a download link at some point but I cant seem to find it :/
EDIT: nvm, found it, didnt actually include gore so I must have remembered that wrong, plus its seemingly real short, name is ¨Melancholianna¨

Last edited: