Seeking Looking for Games like Pandorium Online

sureal

Aug 27, 2016
Happy Christmas

I have been playing around with Pandorium Online and would like to find similar games and though there is currently not much to it I like the concept and would like to find some similar games. The online bit is not important, what I'm after is the selective breeding of your minions to achieve a purpose. Animations are not important but it is nice to get a picture of the resultant offspring.

I have played Breeding Season and Strive for Power, though Strive veers more towards slave training which is not really what I'm looking for.

D

Deleted member 238517

Try out Breeders of the Nephelym. Some of the content is lacking in the current update as opposed to the last but its all going to be re added. And maybe try Cloud Meadows which is being developed by the artist from Breeding Season. Otherwise +1. Would also like to know more games such as these; they're by far my favorite.

Reactions: Zerex123

lordukk

May 21, 2017
cloud meadow sucks comparing to breeding season. I just wish they'd go back to working together and finish breeding season! :FeelsBadMan:

I'm also a big fan of these kind of games, I didn't know about Pandorium though, thanks for the introduction I'll check it out!

D

Deleted member 238517

It's hard not to agree with you @lordukk I tried out Pandorium yesterday theres not much in the way of content but supposedly a new update is about to drop. Theres an online browser game similar to Pandorium called SexForge. It's been around longer and has more content. Signed up but they don't send you a code until the 1st of every month. Going to see how it goes.

lordukk

May 21, 2017
I'll try it out. for now I just cant seem to be able to update Pandorium! it keeps getting stuck..

D

Deleted member 238517

Yeah I actually had that same exact issue. Right click the launcher and run as administrator and that worked for me.

Zerex123

Aug 18, 2019
Pandorium online is rumored to be an interesting game, but something has been loading for a very long time with me, even now when I write a comment - it continues to load. really want to appreciate it.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Pandorium's principle issue is the limited content for donation required to play aspect. The art and animation quality is top notch, but with a $10 subscription required to do anything other than breed humans, repeatedly, to no end, it really shuts itself out of the market.
It released what? 4 years ago now, on patreon. Assuming you have a 10 dollar subscription for that entire time, you have now paid $480 for a game that is still only about 1/4 finished, and has no function yet, other than to repeatedly breed characters to staff your farms/mines/etc.... for the entire purpose of selling the goods you produce on a hopelessly lopsided exchange where inflation is on the order of 100,000,000 to 1, because only a new player would need to buy anything.

So if you are into endlessly breeding the same character art over and over to get better stats until you have the highest possible stats... Then sitting on your ass and just watching your numbers increase, it's a great game... When the content is complete and a purpose for playing established, i'll give it another look.

JulinePiccard

Nov 24, 2019
Too bad the guy behind cloud meadow (PurpleS) positioned himself to grab all the cash and go. Kind of a dick move and with such a greedy person you really can't expect a great game. It's because of him that breeding season shut down.

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
Anyone played Pandorium recently and can comment on whether it's worth coming back? I used to play it but forgot my old email and password I used to register and wanted to start again but last time I played a lot was still locked behind paywalls and subscriptions, the version I played last had a space port (where you couldn't do shit) and it added two blokes you can trade girls with aside from the fat alien and the marketplace.

Basically I want to know if the 2 other modules are now in game for free, the colonist one where I guess you conquer other worlds and the whole open world bit and also any new races or types of colonist?

Hecatonchire

Jan 5, 2018
Anyone played Pandorium recently and can comment on whether it's worth coming back? I used to play it but forgot my old email and password I used to register and wanted to start again but last time I played a lot was still locked behind paywalls and subscriptions, the version I played last had a space port (where you couldn't do shit) and it added two blokes you can trade girls with aside from the fat alien and the marketplace.

Basically I want to know if the 2 other modules are now in game for free, the colonist one where I guess you conquer other worlds and the whole open world bit and also any new races or types of colonist?
Used to play this game 2 or 3 years ago. Stopped because of the lack of new content.
Sadly, only two minor updates (bug fixe) since february 2021...
So you can pass your way, this game turned into a shamefull scam.

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
Used to play this game 2 or 3 years ago. Stopped because of the lack of new content.
Any other similar games to it? Doesn't have to be online as long as it has some breeding mechanics and doesn't require too much roaming around empty open world maps.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
I can only second this. I stopped playing Pandorium around 2 and a half years ago, too. For the x-mas event I returned and logged in to my old colony for maybe one hour. I didn't notice any new content since the time I've quit for good 2,5 years ago. The spaceport still has got no real function, it's just there and costs money to build, but serves no purpose. One of those 2 modules you've mentioned is probably the night club. Of course it's not in the game, yet, and probably never will. Same as the expedition button and the embassy, which are still greyed out. There are also still only 4 professions for your settlers: farmer, miner, breeder and police.
Concerning alien races, there are still only those blue octopus-headed ones and 3 hybrid types.
It's still a total grindfest concerning training your settlers, especially at higher levels, and everything fun is hidden behind the paywall - even core features like advanced training and various sex positions. (For the x-mas event you can get access to patreon features for a limited amount of time, though.) Afaik there was no real noteworthy new content for almost 2 years or longer. Just check their patreon site, it's really a bad joke concerning content updates. They milk their patreons, but deliver nothing in return. Bugfixing my ass... it's not like this game has got superb 3d graphics or something like this, but still even with a decent PC you'll experience frequent lag and crashes.
My guess is: they stopped actively developing this game a long time ago and just don't take it down in order to grab the additional income from their remaining patreons, who still don't quit this shitshow for whatever reason.

Last edited:

dexxinax

Aug 4, 2019
well this sucks Pandorium has has not change in all this time, played years ago only started again yesterday yeah nothing & by looks working on something called the hunter now which looks to be cop out of Tame It game, I has such hi hopes for Pandorium :'( 6 years i think its been & nothing.. looks like they maybe moving on. possibly a good thing..