Seeking Looking for games like Radiant and Lost at Birth

wilkwild6896

Jan 6, 2022
I am looking for games like Radiant and Lost at Birth where the mc is reunited with a long lost daughter. Would love it if anyone knows of one with a little bit of a slower burn/story development not just "Hey I'm your long lost daughter lets fuck" that would be great but i will take anything with this type of story. Also if there are any games where people are together and learn they are siblings i would appreciate it haven't been able to find a story like that before.

• Hey there
Reactions: tommyjohne

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Our Fate - A New Family

You reunite with your daughter from a ONS you had long ago. Its heavy on the storytelling. Imo it has a much deeper relationship dynamics than the 2 games you mentioned.
Unfortunately its abandoned but what there is so far is quite substantial.

wilkwild6896

Jan 6, 2022
Our Fate - A New Family

You reunite with your daughter from a ONS you had long ago. Its heavy on the storytelling. Imo it has a much deeper relationship dynamics than the 2 games you mentioned.
Unfortunately its abandoned but what there is so far is quite substantial.
Can't really remember but i am pretty sure i played some of that a year or so ago didn't play much though because its kind of hard for me to get into a story i know will never be completed. thought about Family Again but it is abandoned and only had 4 releases before the dev abandoned it.
Also have Corrupted Love which is still in development pretty sure you sleep with the one that is your daughter before you know she is your daughter. If you know of any others send them my way.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Dating My Daughter - game completed
Parental Love - game completed
Reconnecting - game completed
Radiant
Triple Ex
16 years later!
Long Lost Daughter
Meeting her
Reclaiming the Lost - it's a new game and I haven't had a chance to play it myself yet, but reading overwiew it's clear there are similarities to abandoned game "Our Fate - A New Family"

There also games where MC reunite with his daughter but they don't necessarily in my opinion meet your second criterion regarding slow burn:
Forgive
Bad Hero

wilkwild6896

Jan 6, 2022
Dating My Daughter - game completed
Parental Love - game completed
Reconnecting - game completed
Radiant
Triple Ex
16 years later!
Long Lost Daughter
Meeting her
Reclaiming the Lost - it's a new game and I haven't had a chance to play it myself yet, but reading overwiew it's clear there are similarities to abandoned game "Our Fate - A New Family"

There also games where MC reunite with his daughter but they don't necessarily in my opinion meet your second criterion regarding slow burn:
Forgive
Bad Hero
I have played about half of Dating my Daughter kind of got tired of it but i am going to go back and finish it at some point.
I have played Parental Love, Radiant and 16 Years Later. Reconnecting and Meeting Her are on my list to play just haven't got around to it yet. With Long Lost Daughter i don't like playing games on hold or that are abandoned. I haven't seen Tipple ex, Reclaiming the lost, Forgive or bad hero before i will check them out.
Thanks for the recommendations if you can think of anymore send them my way.

Reactions: Mario4don