Seeking Looking for games like You'd Fight For Me, Lose For Me, Get X'd For Me!?

NineNein

Jun 5, 2017
Hi guys, like the title said, I'm looking for games that let you sabotage your own allies, or molest them, making them struggle in fighting, while you watch them desperate to fight or that kind of stuff.

Or if that too specific, them any games that let you play as villains will do, preferably RPGM or Other engines with a mobile port will do, Thanks!

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Yeah I know, there just aren't (m)any other games like that. There are probably a few like this one where I think MC's teammates can be molested during combat, but he doesn't facilitate it.

NineNein

Jun 5, 2017
Yeah I know, there just aren't (m)any other games like that. There are probably a few like this one where I think MC's teammates can be molested during combat, but he doesn't facilitate it.
Thank you for your suggestion, Yes I do understand that this type of game is very niche and I don't know why, I think I've seen a game that you're playing as an "Assistance" Mage that buffs heroines in the party while also corrupt them in process or sum' like that, Anyway thank you for your time.