Seeking Looking for games little sister control dungeon

mrbator

Jun 1, 2017
I put a lot of effort, research, and memory in this one guys, please don't fail me! Any games where the MC (female)'s picture on screen with a small amount of text is the h-events?

Similar Games:
(If you have not played these, highly recommend)

-Maidensnow eve*
I love everything about this game but I certainly wish there was more "downtime" villages or shopping or whatever.

-Dungeons and prisoners*
This is an all time favorite, the creator has health problems but it really has felt like getting scammed over the years. Shame because it has extreme genres and interesting characters and fun game play. Biggest fun and biggest disappointment

-Lona RPG*
I like the brutality and atmosphere of this game, I like when creators push the limit. I am not huge on ryona based games but I really think it adds something special here. It really feels hopeless and distopian.

-Wings of Roldea*
To be honest I just love this for the similarity to maidensnow plus the downtime events. It really feels like a lesser game when it comes to depth and pace.

-Erotica Trap Dungeons
Not crazy about these games or the series, I like games with progression,downtime and h-stats. But this certainly is along the lines of what I am looking for.

-Longing Ring of ESCA
I forget playing this game, but I remember it being along the same lines as what I am looking for. I hope...

Sort of similar games:

-Night of revenge
Not big on sidescrollers and this one always feels CUMbersome . Not exactly what I am looking for

*Asterisk denotes champions of the genre

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
Love these kinda games
Check out danboru-mansion's panic party / ghost party
And zombie city gunsweeper has a bit