Seeking Looking for games similar to Zombie's Retreat, Overgrown Genesis, S.H.E.L.T.E.R

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Survive , similar to the previously mentioned 69 Days After, though it's pretty barebones right now.
Apocalypse
Now and then
Kindread The Redburns
It's a new world out there , currently abandoned because the developer's country has been devastated by a hurricane and he can't work on it right now. He might come back to it later.
Desert stalker , a more Mad Max-like apocalyptic setting rather than a zombie one.
Zombitch

Also, a sequel to A Zombie's Retreat is currently in development, thread here

Other post-apocalyptic style games that aren't like the games you mentioned but hey who knows, you might find them interesting nonetheless:
Wandering City
Seed/Rape of the dead and its sequel
Too much light
Parasite in city, one of the first and most popular zombie games that inspired a lot of other games.
Anthophobia , post apocalyptic plant zombies.
Bioasshard , a resident evil parody.

Lord_Heim

Jan 28, 2021
For some reason A zombies life works super slow on my computer and i had another question do you guys know any games like the one i just mentioned but in the meaning of like multiple endings and plenty of choices kind of deal?

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
For some reason A zombies life works super slow on my computer and i had another question do you guys know any games like the one i just mentioned but in the meaning of like multiple endings and plenty of choices kind of deal?
Is everything super slow or just the walking of the character? If it is walking, you can speed it up with shift.