3.40 star(s) 17 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
NWOT header.jpg

Overview:

When the zombie invasion began, no one took it seriously. Including you. Until an outbreak occurred in the town next to your own. As a teenage boy with no parents, you were guided to safety by your older sister, Mary. Yourself, Mary, and your adoring little sister, Valerie, have spent the last 3 years in the cramped bunker that your paranoid father built and stocked with supplies. However, supplies are running out. As the ‘man of the house,’ it is up to you to venture out into the lifeless, post-apocalyptic city (now under quarantine by the army) to find food and supplies to sustain your family. And, of course, if there happens to be any cute girls out there ...
Thread Updated: 2019-12-26
Release Date: 2019-12-25
Developer/Publisher: Flamecito
Version: 0.33
Censorship: No
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Change-Log:

Download
Win - Linux:
- - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Extras: Walkthrough
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0001.jpg screenshot0002.jpg screenshot0008.jpg screenshot0009.jpg screenshot0015.jpg screenshot0020.jpg screenshot0023.jpg screenshot0025.jpg screenshot0026.jpg screenshot0027.jpg screenshot0029.jpg screenshot0006.jpg screenshot0009.jpg screenshot0010.jpg screenshot0016.jpg screenshot0017.jpg screenshot0025.jpg screenshot0019.jpg screenshot0017.jpg screenshot0014.jpg screenshot0007.jpg screenshot0003.jpg

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
mega doesnt work
Can I get some more info on this, please? I can't test the Mac and Android downloads. I tested the Windows one and it was fine. All the links are going to the right places. So I can guess you are talking about one of the Mac or Android games themselves? Those are unaltered originals, so they should be fine.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Thanks for the game! c:
How much content we are talking about? One hour? Two? More ?_?

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
I must say i´m suprised for a v0.01 early access more content than many other games..... and good story so far. more than 1 hour for sure but im only maybe half way trough if you read all and don´t skip.

geistmas

Jul 13, 2017
Ends right after you get your hud, or at least that's pretty much the end of the content. Last character to meet is on your next visit to boringtown.
Hud is pretty cluttered so I hope he can do something to clean it up. Maybe a phone or even just a chalkboard at home, because at the top of the screen is just ugly, not to mention once you get to higher numbers.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I hope the scenes with zombies, which are obviously gonna be a thing, are avoidable. It is a major turn off to me. No matter how "hot" they try to make the zombie.
It's a game about zombies, they are kinda the central theme. It probably won't be avoidable.

If that's not your thing then I doubt this will be for you.

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
Interesting concept, but not very fleshed out (heh!) yet. Only some nudity and 1 brief penis touching.

The ui is a bit weird when the hud comes on, and the implied future love/sex with zombies is a bit unsettling.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
It's a game about zombies, they are kinda the central theme. It probably won't be avoidable.

If that's not your thing then I doubt this will be for you.
I mean, I said that because obviously it isn't ALL, about zombies. I can see at least 3 female characters that aren't zombies. I am just saying that hopefully you can be friendly with the zombies without having to fuck them.

Also, while a ghoul is deformed, it isn't actually dead. They aren't zombies. Just gross and radioactive, but you can say that about my ex too.

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes