3.40 star(s) 17 Votes

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Wow. He dropped this a lot sooner than I expected xD
But considering I didnt care for I love Daddy until it was completed and could play all the way through it I think Ill wait to give this game a shot

My god... is she Jessica (from Ethan's legacy) ?

She had noticeably lost weight again...:hushedface:
That is definitely Jessica xD. Maybe Ill be more interested in Flamecitos version of her compared to Vengeance's version of her

Reactions: dunhill

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Is there anything more to so besides find salvage, trade for food, sleep, repeat? Nothing seems to be clickable, and I'm given no viable options. Do I just need to grind I that cycle a little longer or something?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Is there anything more to so besides find salvage, trade for food, sleep, repeat? Nothing seems to be clickable, and I'm given no viable options. Do I just need to grind I that cycle a little longer or something?
It's only a demo buddy, there isn't much there yet it's just a 0.1

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
I hope the scenes with zombies, which are obviously gonna be a thing, are avoidable. It is a major turn off to me. No matter how "hot" they try to make the zombie.
For the version 0.1, they are more kinds than humans and offer more hospitality...:eek:penedeyewink:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That is definitely Jessica XD. Maybe Ill be more interested in Flamecitos version of her compared to Vengeance's version of her
Me too Mark, I find her more sexually liberated if you know what I mean

Last edited:

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Is it possible to put necrophilia as a tag?
That's like wanting a bestiality tag for having sex with a werewolf while it's in human form. Just because the necrophilia definition says 'fucking dead bodies' doesn't mean it applies to zombies - that are walking, talking, and passable as human.

...Maybe something like paraphelia - sex with the supernatural.

Last edited:
Reactions: Makaikishi

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Well i see two sister sooooo XD they is just who i want XD sister, sister, sister XD If he have a zombie mother or aunt i think i am ok XD well for now we see who the game go.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
interesting game.cant wait to see next update.could end up fun.not average incest either,though the one little sis is ready to step up so soon,but they have been in a hole for yrs,guess thats not jumping into it then.story seems good so far.

renice

Jun 30, 2017
not much content but the writing really deserves some credit. Subtle wit abounds, and refreshing to see grammatically correct sentences!

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
It sounded a bit like a stereotypical, but I have to admit it's actually quite intriguing and the writing is really good, I like it so far. The MC could be a little smarter, but you can't have everything.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
not much content but the writing really deserves some credit. Subtle wit abounds, and refreshing to see grammatically correct sentences!
If you enjoy his writing, do yourself a solid, and check out . His first game, now completed. Flamecito doesn't have an enormous following because his art lacks the curb appeal to draw in crowds at a glance, but his writing is top-tier and the fans he does have are very loyal. Just give it about 30 minutes for it to kick into full swing, because it starts a little wonky (same as this game).

Reactions: dbp5ca

lupy30

Jun 14, 2017
Interesting promise but so far cannot do anything with sisters. hope more in future release....

Kma

Aug 19, 2017
I'm sorry, what does CG mean? I'm kinda new here and don't know the difference between those download links.

Tendou_Kia

Apr 10, 2017
I'm sorry, what does CG mean? I'm kinda new here and don't know the difference between those download links.
I think it means computer graphics . Which are the pictures or animations added in teh game i guess.

Reactions: Krull
3.40 star(s) 17 Votes