3.40 star(s) 17 Votes

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Found console commands so far.
This isn't that kind of game. You're dealing with stats and flags that decide route forks. Changing anything in the game with the console won't give you an advantage or make things easier. It's like going into I Love Daddy and changing everyone's affection to maximum. You could do it 50 times, and 50 times you would get the same ending. That means you're missing 20 other endings because the stats weren't correct for them, and nothing was actually easier.

Reactions: Makaikishi

Kma

Aug 19, 2017
Yeah. Sometimes people just want to see the pictures. Like, if they don't have time to play right away, or want to see what was added in an update. Usually, this involves extracting an archive file with a 3rd party program. So, it helps if someone does it ahead of time for others - particularly for those of us that just want to enjoy the content and not learn how to tinker with the inner workings of the game.

I mentioned this above, but let me just add that Flamecito's strength has always been in his writing, not his renders. This game is better than his last one as far as the visuals go, but it still has a sort of over-compressed, blurry feel to it. I don't know enough about 3DCG to say why it's not crisp when he's using the same programs and assets as others.
Got it, thanks. I, for one, prefer to feel immersed in the game and explore the options, so I enjoy the stories and take my time. But I guess I can understand people who just want to see cute renders.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I must say i´m suprised for a v0.01 early access more content than many other games..... and good story so far. more than 1 hour for sure but im only maybe half way trough if you read all and don´t skip.
My words exactly. I was just hoping Preston won't jump from somewhere and shout: "X settlement needs our help!"

I'm hoping for little bit more history lessons and background stories - why this happened, who is Hiehie and Mighty Mack etc.

And two little complaints - first: you can't see your (white) stats in Zombietown - white BG, white letters...
Second: when you fix the pump if you choose to go to Boringtown, MC will complain that he'll see Layla (?) tommorow and if you choose Zombietown, he'll similarly comment about Val(?).

Reactions: Makaikishi and Ibib

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
Ah, you were told by Mighty Mac when you fixed it that the pipes would not be pressurized till the next morning, so no proof that you fixed it. Thus it is a risk for you to go that night, as they may kill you if they think you are trying to hustle them for the goods.

IE it is part of the story line, you are supposed to go back home to find your sister missing...

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Ah, you were told by Mighty Mac when you fixed it that the pipes would not be pressurized till the next morning, so no proof that you fixed it. Thus it is a risk for you to go that night, as they may kill you if they think you are trying to hustle them for the goods.

IE it is part of the story line, you are supposed to go back home to find your sister missing...
You get me wrong. I know you suppose to go home - but story (incorrectly) mentions Val in Zombietown and Layla in Boringtown (in fact, it should be reverse).

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
@Lotex @ANTagonist @vir_cotto : You have earned these reward !

The others : you can buy it . A percentage of sales will be given to the Foundation for the protection of otters into redheads. This poor creatures are in danger of disappearing ! @TCMS is committed to efficiently managing raising funds.

Last edited:
Reactions: vir_cotto

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
You're so cruel, I endured it so much back when I played Fallout 4 for the first time because I thought this guy would eventually get his shit together, but noo ... I still wake up sweating and crying every now and then xD

@enokard Can't I just get a few otters and redheads instead? I may already have one as a pet, but you can never have enough! :heartcoveredeyes:

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
You want to negociate with @TCMS ? Pick up one of his redhead ? (Sigh) Then, I just want to warn you. The last who tried to discuss the issue with him... well... he had a minor accident. Research is still continuing.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I don't threaten his stock or something, I'm sure he'll understand as a fellow lover of redheads :D

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes