3.40 star(s) 17 Votes

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Yep, that's it (I downloaded both just to be sure). Thank you.
Yeah. Sometimes people just want to see the pictures. Like, if they don't have time to play right away, or want to see what was added in an update. Usually, this involves extracting an archive file with a 3rd party program. So, it helps if someone does it ahead of time for others - particularly for those of us that just want to enjoy the content and not learn how to tinker with the inner workings of the game.

I mentioned this above, but let me just add that Flamecito's strength has always been in his writing, not his renders. This game is better than his last one as far as the visuals go, but it still has a sort of over-compressed, blurry feel to it. I don't know enough about 3DCG to say why it's not crisp when he's using the same programs and assets as others.

Reactions: Kma

Patan

May 28, 2017
For the version 0.1, they are more kinds than humans and offer more hospitality...:eek:penedeyewink:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Me too Mark, I find her more sexually liberated if you know what I mean
how did you get that scene?

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
not bad for starting. After the talks game is stucked. I can go for trading. if i sleep nothing is hapenning too.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The mother in I Love Daddy was one of the best characters i've seen in a game. Not for plot but the humour in the writing was fantastic.

Genuinely funny game with great writing so if there is more of that here I don't care what he sticks his dick in.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
hands down my favorite charter in this game so far isn't a love interest but Mighty Mack, all the charters in this game seemed well developed and damm good writing... so far the story is refreshing and clicks together, i really enjoy it :happyblush:happyblush...

for a V0.1 demo you really get a feel for what this game is about and has a good amt of content, that said i'm sure if the game dev gets more money he'll get a better PC to do more renders.... :RarePepe:

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
hands down my favorite charter in this game so far isn't a love interest but Mighty Mack, all the charters in this game seemed well developed and damm good writing... so far the story is refreshing and clicks together, i really enjoy it :happyblush:happyblush...

for a V0.1 demo you really get a feel for what this game is about and has a good amt of content, that said i'm sure if the game dev gets more money he'll get a better PC to do more renders.... :RarePepe:
mighty mack is such a weird character. He s kinda pervert too.

Reactions: dunhill

wilari

Aug 10, 2017
Really nice beginning!
I guess we'll have to choose a faction ultimately... right now I'd ally myself with Mighty Mack without hesitation!

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I guess we'll have to choose a faction ultimately...
His last game branched off to 2 main forks (family route, and catherine route) that completely changed the direction of the story, then further branched out into about 8 endings on each side. He is really, really good at making true story forks like a visual novel should have.

Even his bad endings had 3-5 minutes of story before ending your run, and you can see that in this game, too. There are a few band endings already in play, and all of them tell a bit of story before taking you back to the title screen. Like the one from gets you a blowjob, explains a bit about the zombie's unique supernatural abilities, and shows why everyone says they're absolutely evil despite MC's impression. You wouldn't see any of that if you didn't pick the bad route. And, it's not just showboating for the demo, this is par for Flamecito. He is a damn good storyteller.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Even his bad endings had 3-5 minutes of story before ending your run, and you can see that in this game, too. There are a few band endings already in play, and all of them tell a bit of story before taking you back to the title screen. Like the one from gets you a blowjob, explains a bit about the zombie's unique supernatural abilities, and shows why everyone says they're absolutely evil despite MC's impression. You wouldn't see any of that if you didn't pick the bad route. And, it's not just showboating for the demo, this is par for Flamecito. He is a damn good storyteller.
I agree with you for most of this, but I don't think it really is a blowjob. More like you get pleasure from being choked and you go out with a bang, literally xD

Reactions: jpsimon

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Reminds me of the movie warm bodies where the zombies started becoming alive again.

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
i wanted to write my usual review but flamecito like Tlaero and Mortze are on another level of writing, can't be compared to all the crap that we normally see here 11/10

cartoon-red-panda-in-love_1956844.jpg Panda in love

Reactions: Vibescu and UncleVT
3.40 star(s) 17 Votes