3.40 star(s) 17 Votes

muhkuh

Mar 21, 2017
Great storytelling, a very interessting Setting (you've got me with friendly zombies), a lot of story for a 0.01 (please keep it, don't make "a quick fap befor bedtime"-game!!!) and funny dialogues/humor, nice renders. On of the most interessting adult games at the moment!!!

Deftera

May 1, 2017
Looks's nice. Not too keen on the weird magicky stuff since this is already a zombie apocalypse gme but if it's vital to the future story, I won't mind.

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
It's just a prologue but the game is already exciting. With impatience I will wait for updates.

Reactions: Makaikishi

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Preview Tuesday!
Sep 12 at 4:55am
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just want to mention that this guy really does great work and his bux flow is pretty low because he did all of with only a $1 patreon sub required to download new releases. So, you know ... just sayin.

Last edited:

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
I really wasn't expecting much of this, but then i got really surprised! Boi this game looks really promising, even tho its a 0.01 version it already have more content than others 0.4ish games!! His renders improved greatly when compared to the first game I Love Dad.
I guess that the only thing he needs is to make better covers because covers are the first impression we have on things!

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
Preview Tuesday!
Sep 12 at 4:55am
Just want to mention that this guy really does great work and his bux flow is pretty low because he did all of with only a $1 patreon sub required to download new releases. So, you know ... just sayin.
I had to give him my money ! This game is going to be very good

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I guess that the only thing he needs is to make better covers
Yeah, I made the header art in the OP because I felt using anything he made was a real injustice to the game. I think the game's main menu is just a picture with red text red text applied in MS Paint if I remember right. His I Love Daddy covers were also the same. I don't know if he just doesn't have the time, or maybe he isn't good with photoshop or something.

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
Yeah, I made the header art in the OP because I felt using anything he made was a real injustice to the game. I think the game's main menu is just a picture with red text red text applied in MS Paint if I remember right. His I Love Daddy covers were also the same. I don't know if he just doesn't have the time, or maybe he isn't good with photoshop or something.
Or Maybe he is like me and just can't choose any cover, avatar or perfil images properly, how i suffer...

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Man, I have just been so busy these last 2 weeks. But, I finally got around to putting together . There's a much more refined walkthrough that's easier to follow than Flamecito's. I've removed Flamecito's walkthrough from the OP since it was redundant and generally a step down from the wiki version. Enjoy.

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
Man, I have just been so busy these last 2 weeks. But, I finally got around to putting together . There's a much more refined walkthrough that's easier to follow than Flamecito's. I've removed Flamecito's walkthrough from the OP since it was redundant and generally a step down from the wiki version. Enjoy.

You did great man! I was wondering how to get some scenes and now i know how, thanks a lot.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
You did great man! I was wondering how to get some scenes and now i know how, thanks a lot.
I am still cleaning it up. But the template is there. It will all have to be trashed and redone as the game's forks get more complex. Some people may not know it, but I am the one who did the walkthrough for Flamecito's other game. I know the wiki's layout would be impossible to sustain once he really gets going. For example, this is how I handled the wiki for his other game: .

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Preview Tuesday!
Sep 19 at 4:50am
(edit: fixed image size issue. much better.)
For those not interested in spoilers, let me quote the last line in there:
"Stay tuned for the next release of Its a New World Out There. Coming out this 26th!"

- - - - -

Dunno about you guys, but I am really excited about this one. I know Flamecito's been busting his ass on this. That release we've all seen (v0.01EA) could barely even be called the framework of the game, and it's already pretty fucking good. I get the feeling I'm going to be upgrading my Patreon subscription tier for him soon. Until he bans me for reposting all his pay-walled stuff.. Speaking of, only $2 unlocks everything on his Patreon. So, you know ... just sayin.

- - - - -

Preview Tuesdays from the last 2 weeks:

Last edited:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Holy shit just looked at his patreon and he's only making around $270 a month.

Compared to the straight garbage from russian teenagers that gets a couple thousand a month when 6 months worth of their updates that are equal to his one month updates.

I kind of feel bad and think I'll give him the 2 dollars just out of principle or something.

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
Holy shit just looked at his patreon and he's only making around $270 a month.

Compared to the straight garbage from russian teenagers that gets a couple thousand a month when 6 months worth of their updates that are equal to his one month updates.

I kind of feel bad and think I'll give him the 2 dollars just out of principle or something.
Yeah right? I would pledge too if i wasn't unemployed...

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes