Seeking Looking for games specifically focussing a lot of pregnancy with female MC

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Well my all time favourite Naedoko Demons Ground, though sadly banned from this site due to rule 7, have you litterally birth your party of monsters, though the actual birthing scenes are more egg-laying, but I assume that is fine too? Also lots of tentacles, and a fair bit of futanari as well, in case that matters. 2D and made in RPGM VX Ace.
Feel free to send me a PM if you are interested in it, and maybe I can guide you in the right direction to get it ;) (Also I am making a bit of a mod for it, but no promises when, or even if it will be done, maybe weeks, maybe years, so don't wait for it)

Aug 11, 2020
Well my all time favourite Naedoko Demons Ground, though sadly banned from this site due to rule 7, have you litterally birth your party of monsters, though the actual birthing scenes are more egg-laying, but I assume that is fine too? Also lots of tentacles, and a fair bit of futanari as well, in case that matters. 2D and made in RPGM VX Ace.
Feel free to send me a PM if you are interested in it, and maybe I can guide you in the right direction to get it ;) (Also I am making a bit of a mod for it, but no promises when, or even if it will be done, maybe weeks, maybe years, so don't wait for it)
Looks interesting but nah im really not that much into loli or futa stuff. thanks for the reply though

Reactions: Gummiel

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Sounds cool, what's the mod focus gonna be?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Sounds cool, what's the mod focus gonna be?
Basically instead of just taking the last egg you are impregnated, when you give birth, I will allow up to 5 impregnation, and then use those 5 impregnation to be able to mix and match the monsters abilities (And while I have managed to make 5 different belly sizes for Eliza, (The protagonist), depending on how many impregnations she is on, I am not an art guy so that is about the limit to what I can do on the art side of it sadly, I am more the guy that can make things work, not make it look pretty :p).

Feel free to PM me if you want to hear more, or need help getting the actual game. Don't want to hi-jack this thread too much since OP wasn't interested in it

Reactions: Bloemkool

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Well, judging you're slanesh, I'd say the mod is pretty tame.

As for modding other games, I'm not too sure. Depends. Might just make a game of my own. All I know is, it's definitely gonna be pregnancy based.

Aug 11, 2020
Well, judging you're slanesh, I'd say the mod is pretty tame.
nothing wrong with that
As long as it gets you going Slaneesh wont mind! But yeah pregnancy is probably the normiest fetish on my list lmao

As for modding other games, I'm not too sure. Depends. Might just make a game of my own. All I know is, it's definitely gonna be pregnancy based.
nice, if it isnt enirely text based then im definetly going to jump on it.