Seeking Looking for games where the male MC is forced, sweetly, by females

part_full

May 6, 2018
I'm looking for a femdom VN where the MC isn't into it, but the tone is somehow still sweet? Like, the MC's abuser genuinely loves him but maybe he has some reason for refusing (married? a vow? mind controlled?). Maybe it's a big sister and it's wrong, maybe it's a boss, robot or high level adventurer and the MC is a noob, although I'd actually prefer if the MC is somehow not submissive but simply has no choice regarding the sex.

The low self esteem character probably can't be avoided with the rest of my criteria so it's not a requirement, but I'd prefer no feminization.

I am fond of Sword and Sorcery D&D type stuff but any genre is fine. Some muscular heroines would be nice but also not a requirement.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
So you're looking for male MC femdom games where he's forced into sex but not submissive? I'm not sure if you'll find many (or any) like that. Maybe Android LIFE would fit the bill. Or you could try The Phone Call, it's a short KN about mother-son incest where the MC isn't into it at all.

part_full

May 6, 2018
yeah from the games I've played this does seem like an unusual preference. Thanks for the recommends, Android Life especially looks good