Seeking Looking for games where you can curropt or can be curropted.

Askia

Mar 2, 2018
hey mind sharing that link?
Well, after downloading it was all Japanese and I couldnt understand a single word.
I might be able to send you the torrent, but I am unsure youd have any fun with game. uwu

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
my contribution, at least I consider them the best games of corruption, those of the circle cooley, rj055464, rj039593 and rj081893, take a look and if you like I pass the download links, except the last one that has drm, for games of patreon dating my daughter, dark lord trip and any of akabur, if you like this type games I have more, I like corruption,and for the Japanese I try not to be too complicated for the language, you can play even if you do not understand the language

Ithisdn

Nov 12, 2017
my contribution, at least I consider them the best games of corruption, those of the circle cooley, rj055464, rj039593 and rj081893, take a look and if you like I pass the download links, except the last one that has drm, for games of patreon dating my daughter, dark lord trip and any of akabur, if you like this type games I have more, I like corruption,and for the Japanese I try not to be too complicated for the language, you can play even if you do not understand the language
Mind sharing the links to the rj games and other games you're talking about?

Reactions: Askia

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Corruption games i know of
Fresh Start
Claire's Quest
The Wet Beginning
Where the Heart is
Takeover
Corrupting the Intern
Seeds of Chaos
Witch Hunter
DIS Purity
Sisterly Lust
Daddy's Goodnight Kiss
The Tyrant
Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession
The Music of Winter
Orange Trainer
Four Elements Trainer
Lida's Adventure
Hotel by Stager Games
Queen of Rogues
Bastard Girls
Cohabitation
Deviant Discoveries
Slavers Game
Soldiers Life
Eros Academy
Spase Girls
Pervert Action
World of Eqalem
Super Powered
Psychic Private Eye
Fairy Tale Adventure
Money Making Hoes
Slaver's Game
Family Problems
The dark Lord's Trip
LoL and NUX from TotalNC
Azula: Villain Trainer
Bitch Breaker
X-Girl
Resident Dildo
Any SadCrab and Akabur Game

These are all from my corruption folder, don't blame me if you like the game and it's been DMCA'd or dropped
How is Perverted Education not on your listed. That's like the most famous one and has many peeps trying to copy

Jellex

Sep 5, 2020
can you give a link to rj055464 please

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
I have them up there, have fun
I don't know if I can put the link here