Seeking Looking for games where you play as a futa/trans woman protag with a harem. Alternatively games where your harem fuck each other.

BeckyBisto_

Nov 5, 2018
There's quite a lot of them for M-Protag understandably but I'm hoping there's more with futa/trans protags too.

Ideally at least one member of your harem would dom you but idk.

As for the 2nd option, it could count as NTR but thats ok.

Don't hold back on suggestions, even if it doesn't match the description, I'm always happy to try out more games.

(would prefer 2d/real>3d and non rpgm games, but you can still recommend them to me if you enjoyed them)

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
There's quite a lot of them for M-Protag understandably but I'm hoping there's more with futa/trans protags too.

Ideally at least one member of your harem would dom you but idk.

As for the 2nd option, it could count as NTR but thats ok.

Don't hold back on suggestions, even if it doesn't match the description, I'm always happy to try out more games.

(would prefer 2d/real>3d and non rpgm games, but you can still recommend them to me if you enjoyed them)
ever found any?
I don't think there's anything with a trans protagonist with a harem, but there are a few with futa protagonists.

First, look at this. Check Headpats & Handholding, and Projekt Moon, and give Insomnimaniac Games and Asia Argento a kiss.

Then try Healslut, the protagonist starts as male or female but can become a futa. You should check Non Monstrum too.

Last edited:

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
  • Star-struck
Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games