EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Capture.JPG

Overview:
On the continent island of Etrus on the world of Ealia, join Lily Blossom, the last slimegirl, on her quest to discover her past and find her future as she follows her heart down a pure path. Help blossom her from nothing to a legend, the legend of the Pure Empress. Witness the birth of the age order, and you play the girl who started it all.​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-08
Release Date: 2020-09-08
Developer: Malum Oculus
Censored: No
Version: 0.06.11
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Quest System:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - - -
Android: - - -

Others: Compressed*
Extras:
Fix

Sleep202 thanks for the link

0-MeetingEstrusCG1x0-5.png 0-Openingx0-5.png B-1-1-1-R LilyStandard.png B-2-1-1-L NarratorFStandard.png B-4-1-1-R LilyHumanStandard.png 9ljviT11qZIs8AECBvubNpQb1r4YWRBdXoWg2ZLY9wZxpyLX6TwPdmBYED8AeyJK.png

Last edited by a moderator:

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
didnt we already have this?
i remmber plaing it a bit ago

ReDe3m3r

Jun 26, 2017
Seems like a full game because the file named "Nunc Monstrum(WIN 0.04.11 Final)". But without the cgs its not worth to download and played yet.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Glad to see this get a thread here - did a request last month for this. Yeah - no real art yet, but is a good playable game with lots of scenes (not at The Last Sovereign level, but good).
Seems like a full game because the file named "Nunc Monstrum(WIN 0.04.11 Final)". But without the cgs its not worth to download and played yet.
Been playing this awhile now, and it's still got a way to go. I think the FINAL is the final bugfix version for 0.4...

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
Art looks good, I like slime girls, I like futa, I like non-rapey games... Just put off by it being RPGM. Is it a "standard" one, with the silly overworld, or what?

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
yes and again a game where i want to think i was kidding fight skip dumb text die coming back as a new being skip stupid text fight skip stupid endless text fight skip kill boss and dan ndie next naughty black image and again endless laanges stupid text skiping WHAT SHOULD THE DAMNED SHEI? With the sweaty picture OMG

so annoying and really sooooo boring and that is so uninteresting in the whole game? :evilupset:

Reactions: godlike123

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I just really wish people who don't like RPGMaker games would stop entering threads on them and commenting how much they hate RPGMaker games. If it says RPGM at the top, just move on. Some of us enjoy the feel of the gameplay, like The Last Sovereign, Harem, etc......

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
So enjoying the game, the world though seems a bit empty of npc or life though. Anyway is it possible to go on a second date with Sophia and if you can how? Also it seems I can't reduce the debt of Aliss even though I am paying.

Reactions: viewfinderlife

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Slimegirl protagonist 0.0 That's a new one, I'm intrigued.
Lots of lesbian and futa? Right up my alley.
No rape, mind control or blackmail? Hell yeah! excellent.

I'm a bit confused about the pregnancy tag.
How does a slimegirl even breed??

Wyrdon

Nov 24, 2017
This sounds pretty interesting. Looking forward to what this has to offer as it goes further in development.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes