RPGM - Abandoned - Non Monstrum [v0.06.11] [Malum Oculus]

1. 5.00 star(s)

TyranntX

More Yuri is always a good thing, Especially when one girl can knock up another. Also, Lily is just the most precious thing I've seen in H-game Female Protagonists. If you like Slimes, and you like to lewd women as them, This is the game for you
  2. 4.00 star(s)

JJ771998

The story and characters are well written and it feels like the author put a lot of work into them. I personally dont consider the lack of art for the sex scenes to be a deal breaker but it would be nice to have at least 1 drawn scene for every character. The biggest issue i had since the quest log doesn't work properly and instructions can be vague at times leaving me extremely lost. Overall i found the game to be very enjoyable and am looking forward to future updates.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

AJLee7385

Ok Ok I've been playing this game for two days straight. So I needed to review it. I had a hard time deciding on what star to give though. I went with 4 because I love the story. It feels complex and the characters are really interesting it doesn't feel like its just sex to me. Feels very thought out and in my opinion, have several very realistic plots and struggles. That being said the lack of images does bother me. As does the lack of a working quest journal. However I'm my case those are minor issues cause the story and characters are so well thought out. If you ever fix those two things will gladly 5 star it
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Teezee

Chapter 1 was tolerable despite the lack of 'art', at least it was a game of sorts, the grind wasn't too bad despite the limited options and activities. The story was well integrated into the game.
    Chapter 2 is horrendous. It's no longer a game and it does NOT qualify as a visual novel (lack of art). Spending most of your time staring at a black screen with a text box that delivers a boring avalanche of text in an rpgm setting is just (what I would have to say would be censored).
    This game had potential (or I thought so) but imho the developer botched it, updates should not be based on how many words were added, rather by how much 'content' was added where player input isn't just spamming the space key.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Athera

Pretty fun game. The only problem I had was the repeatable bounty missions eventually ended. The worst part of that is only method of earning coin. Also, I spent most of my money on learning new skills, and that happen before noticing the repeatable bounty missions were no longer available. The next main story mission requires you to take out two thugs. Due to me spending most of the money I did not have enough to buy extra potions required to beat them. Good thing is there is variety of ways to create a permanent job.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Aline Tsumi

A very different rpg from the norm. A female protag which is not born to be raped and actually has power over her own destiny is indeed fresh considering what is at this time the usual of female protags fate. The world is very well thought, the characters are reasonably detailed for an adult game and the scenes are very well described, which is in my opinion what really makes Non Monstrum unique, while text focused, not being text only, which a plethora of options of what to do in the future. Right now, there is much to expect to the future, but it has already content to show off to those who want to experience something unique and different.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1474714

The art and premise are pretty good, and the characters seem tolerable. However, I wouldn't recommend it if you're looking to play an adult Rpg, as the ROLEPLAY aspect of the game is thrown out in favor of railroading you. I'm not even kidding when I say that the first segment of the game is such a railroad that it literally prevents you from moving away from a road. What makes it worse is that unlike other adult games with a long intro, such as Afterlife or Magical Camp, here you don't even get the occasional prompt that lets you define the mc's personality. If you like Visual Novels then maybe you will like this "game".
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Snozberries

A surprisingly good game filled with great characters and positive, respectful interactions. I haven't played a good adult RPG this good since The Last Sovereign. It's currently a bit light on CG, so please support this dev so they can commission the artwork this game deserves.