VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
lol quest fix seems to break shit more then anything but lol pinky got no chill

Last edited:

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
Having rape fantasies is as sick as somebody liking little 10 year old girls sexually, you can disagree all day but it's wrong to derive pleasure from hurting others.

That's even beside the point. You can't disagree with facts, there are definitions for words and by definition rape doesn't qualify under kink and fetish.
i'm about four years late to this but i gotta interject on this stupidity and ignorance just for the sake of my braincells, if nothing else.

first, rape is defined as the non-consensual sexual assault of a victim, typically penetrative, but not necessarily so. it also qualifies as an unusual kink, as rape-play exists, of which is fully consensual with both parties fully aware of what is going on, typically followed with the use of safewords to stop if things get too uncomfortable. rape itself is a kink, though typically this is on the side of the attacker, not the victim, as the attacker finds it sexually gratifying to sexually assault someone against their will. that is a kink, please do your research.

second, having a rape fantasy is just that - a fantasy. not real, harming no one, and generally about 45% of people have them at one point or another; this is, by the way, a statistical theory and not a fact, but it proves my point. having sexual intercourse with 'little 10 year old girls' is harmful and harms an individual; as you say, little 10 year old girls.

deriving pleasure from harming others is another kink, you might have heard of it; sadism. it is wrong only if it actually harms someone, not if the other party is into said pain, like a masochist, and this veers into the territory of BDSM, and i'm not qualified to talk about that beyond what definitions i can look up on the internet.

lastly, as i have proven up above, rape does indeed count as a kink, and rape-play, as a subcategory of BDSM, of which comes under a fetish. you are factually wrong, and while i understand what point you were trying to prove - you dislike rape, as literally nearly everyone here would if it was real - that does not give you the right to gaslight a factually incorrect opinion onto people to try and prove an entirely invalid point.

again, this is four years late, but this level of ignorance bothered me.

oh, and these statistics and facts posted above? a five minute google search would give you the same results. please fact-check yourself, before some rando on the internet does your job for you and wrecks yourself

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
i'm about four years late to this but i gotta interject on this stupidity and ignorance just for the sake of my braincells, if nothing else.
Made up statistic of 45% people unless you polled every person on Earth under some kinda fool proof lie detector. Also not reading all that, just gonna say keep defending rape u virgin. This is about equivalent of people defending sexy anime pictures of 5 year old girls just because they are drawings. Instead of writing this novel, just say you are mentally unwell and move on, no need to flex ego.

You can argue if rape counts as a kink with a judge not me, when you eventually do rape someone.

Odzs27

Jun 16, 2020
can someone let me know what i'm supposed to do to be able to do the last date with Ava?

Ava's love is at 100% but cant figure out how to do the last date.

Grace's love is 100% as well and won't do the last date until i date the others.

Scribe is done for now

Quinn is at 80% but if i go to her it wants to start a quest.

Aliss is free and working in the inn

Sophia's at 100% and done

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
To be honest, this game is incorrectly tagged as rape in my opinion. The only rape that happens is right at the beginning and is treated as something horrible, and it is just there as plot and character development. Otherwise the entire game is basically just consensual
True, basically slime taking over the MC and then everything revolves to her reborn and its adventures with the ladies <3

Could be nice to know if 2023 have anything settled for this game but that totally goes up to the makers and such

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
True, basically slime taking over the MC and then everything revolves to her reborn and its adventures with the ladies <3

Could be nice to know if 2023 have anything settled for this game but that totally goes up to the makers and such
The Dev has released a few patron and tester only builds on his discord for the new remake of the game, looks good so far. Lily even has a new bust and everything

• Wow
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

Lane Lane

Aug 12, 2020
can someone let me know what i'm supposed to do to be able to do the last date with Ava?

Ava's love is at 100% but cant figure out how to do the last date.

Grace's love is 100% as well and won't do the last date until i date the others.

Scribe is done for now

Quinn is at 80% but if i go to her it wants to start a quest.

Aliss is free and working in the inn

Sophia's at 100% and done
You have to be at a certain point in the main story, but I remember getting all three of the main girls to 100% before triggering any of their final dates. Once I had everyone maxed-out, I did Ava, then Quinn, then Grace, but I had also completed all of the side girls (what is available, at least) before doing the main-quest ladies' final dates.

So I think you need to get Quinn to 100% and have all three ready for their final dates before you can actually do any of them. After that comes more main story, eventually moving into Ch. 2, which is barely even started, and you won't be able to access most of your current stable of lovely ladies.

Odzs27

Jun 16, 2020
You have to be at a certain point in the main story, but I remember getting all three of the main girls to 100% before triggering any of their final dates. Once I had everyone maxed-out, I did Ava, then Quinn, then Grace, but I had also completed all of the side girls (what is available, at least) before doing the main-quest ladies' final dates.

So I think you need to get Quinn to 100% and have all three ready for their final dates before you can actually do any of them. After that comes more main story, eventually moving into Ch. 2, which is barely even started, and you won't be able to access most of your current stable of lovely ladies.

Thank you

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Non Monstrum [0.06.11] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (500 MB/ 132 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mams3425

DeathSerpent1

Aug 27, 2021
Made up statistic of 45% people unless you polled every person on Earth under some kinda fool proof lie detector. Also not reading all that, just gonna say keep defending rape u virgin. This is about equivalent of people defending sexy anime pictures of 5 year old girls just because they are drawings. Instead of writing this novel, just say you are mentally unwell and move on, no need to flex ego.

You can argue if rape counts as a kink with a judge not me, when you eventually do rape someone.
in summary, you're an illiterate fuck who can't read a counter argument and address the person challenging your point. and you also moved a goal post to a ridiculous degree. You semen eating silly fuck

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I see dev is back to work on Non Monstrum. Can't wait to see the new update come out.

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
I see dev is back to work on Non Monstrum. Can't wait to see the new update come out.
I don't think he ever stopped, he has just had a shitty few years after 2019 when their childhood home burnt down during the huge fires in australia and they lost nearly everything

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I don't think he ever stopped, he has just had a shitty few years after 2019 when their childhood home burnt down during the huge fires in australia and they lost nearly everything
I hope it will out soon with everything 'till the last update it were stopped from. I just hope to play without beeen forced to wait untill all the content got implemented. This way we can enjoy new contents as well.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes