BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Anything in regards this game having updates?

Or do they still full focused on the other game D:

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019

this what pathernon says

Progress on Non Monstrum is going alright, I probably won't be able to finish all the data basing by the new release, since we are talking about probably over a thousand different equipment, items, skills and stuff, but enough to get the game working for the new release.
Also not sure if I will get it out exactly at the end of the month, but you should expect that by now.
Also there will be delays on the Scarlett Fever next update, since my artist is going away for a week and not all the art is done. Mostly done, but not all done.
Also maybe next month I will get some work on SDM, and I will update you about that when it happens.

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019

this what pathernon says

Progress on Non Monstrum is going alright, I probably won't be able to finish all the data basing by the new release, since we are talking about probably over a thousand different equipment, items, skills and stuff, but enough to get the game working for the new release.
Also not sure if I will get it out exactly at the end of the month, but you should expect that by now.
Also there will be delays on the Scarlett Fever next update, since my artist is going away for a week and not all the art is done. Mostly done, but not all done.
Also maybe next month I will get some work on SDM, and I will update you about that when it happens.
Sadly they missed another note, that all updates will be patreon only for a while so the creator can rebuild up content, so when it is released back in the world there will be a decent amount of things to do. So don't expect a public update for a good while unless some leaks it here from his patreon.

• Wow
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Sadly they missed another note, that all updates will be patreon only for a while so the creator can rebuild up content, so when it is released back in the world there will be a decent amount of things to do. So don't expect a public update for a good while unless some leaks it here from his patreon.
Thanks i guess its worth the wait to see how many things been changed or if there's an massive overhaul changes to the hud to navigate easier from area to area to complete quest more efficiently and whatever else have to be seen in future updates of this game!

I really like the concept the game took from turning a female warrior into a slime female without memory and the variety of tags that even leads to have futa scenes its just pretty nice so whenever it comes it comes!

Reactions: RTTrue

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
Thanks i guess its worth the wait to see how many things been changed or if there's an massive overhaul changes to the hud to navigate easier from area to area to complete quest more efficiently and whatever else have to be seen in future updates of this game!

I really like the concept the game took from turning a female warrior into a slime female without memory and the variety of tags that even leads to have futa scenes its just pretty nice so whenever it comes it comes!
The idea of this release is to rewrite and expand all the written content, move to a newer engine, have a final crack at improving combat, give art to almost everything, and give options to people who do not want to do combat or at least want to lower the grind, so they can focus on story.

RazerVee

Nov 10, 2021
How to replace the fix file oh android when i can't find the android files for non monstrum. Cuz it's hidden file? Or anything? Maybe anyone can help me about this? Cuz my journal is black when i click on mission?

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
Can you do anything with Aliss after she starts working at the tavern? Also, how do i continue with the sadist lady that unlocks Aliss' questline?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
it's a nice short game
I believe its getting revamped, so this game is far from over. Not sure when the public release will be? Seeing the posted comments it looks like its going awhile before the dev is happy with the progress before releasing to the public.

It would be nice if the dev can find a really good and loyal artist but as you expect that s going to cost money. I'll be content with seeing the revamp hopefully soon.

Reactions: batslash

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
don't like the new appearance of the dark skin eye patch futa girl. it was a huge step back from a buffed and toned futa girl to a little girl now???

that's the most non-sense revamp change the dev coulda ever done honestly

Reactions: jsmitth529

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
don't like the new appearance of the dark skin eye patch futa girl. it was a huge step back from a buffed and toned futa girl to a little girl now???

that's the most non-sense revamp change the dev coulda ever done honestly
What are you talking about? Quinn's bust has not changed at all. Sounds like you have got her confused with Grace, a different character

Last edited:

batslash

Apr 28, 2022
I believe its getting revamped, so this game is far from over. Not sure when the public release will be? Seeing the posted comments it looks like its going awhile before the dev is happy with the progress before releasing to the public.

It would be nice if the dev can find a really good and loyal artist but as you expect that s going to cost money. I'll be content with seeing the revamp hopefully soon.
that would be great!

Lane Lane

Aug 12, 2020
Is Sophia's breast milk acidic? Because I lost the bottle it had been in after using it, so I wonder. Does anyone else have an issue with this?

On another topic, can the warnings for changing time of day while traveling be removed? The first time you move to another part of the city of Zhuvine or leave it, sure, but after that, you get how it works and don't need the constant reminder.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes