f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Seriously? That is all kinds of messed up, man.
What if it's short for "Jewel"?

That fits really well for a selfish and arrogant character.

Remember that Japanese/Chinese/etc work in syllables. Like Dragonball and Broli, which is Bro-Cco-Li except shortened.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Wait... you make a character that's nasty, arrogant, and racist, and name her 'Jew'? Seriously? That is all kinds of messed up, man.
Not exactly the usual antisemitic stereotype tho, is it?

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
Wait... you make a character that's nasty, arrogant, and racist, and name her 'Jew'? Seriously? That is all kinds of messed up, man.
But does dev even know what jew means? You know, english aren't as wide spread as you think it is.
What if it's short for "Jewel"?
That fits really well for a selfish and arrogant character.
Remember that Japanese/Chinese/etc work in syllables. Like Dragonball and Broli, which is Bro-Cco-Li except shortened.
Not exactly the usual antisemitic stereotype tho, is it?
As far as the story goes with that character as far as I know, she was meant to be Jewel, but the writer often has problems with words and it was not picked up by the editors, so kind of got stuck like that. Probably be fixed with the rework in progress

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
How is there incest in this? Is it avoidable? Is the rape avoidable?
i think it slime kid so it sure not count as incest because slime dna are not animal like it will be more like a tree seed grow basic no matter what all slime are basic the same in some way that is not the way animal dna work we all in more thing one way not the same so think of it as a clone that got it own mind no no no think of it as water with it own mind and a part of it break off and grow it own mind

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
As far as the story goes with that character as far as I know, she was meant to be Jewel, but the writer often has problems with words and it was not picked up by the editors, so kind of got stuck like that. Probably be fixed with the rework in progress
Can you remind me what the rework will entail again? Is it switching from a RPG? I miss playing this game.

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
Can you remind me what the rework will entail again? Is it switching from a RPG? I miss playing this game.
Well it is moving to the new RPG Maker engine, the story will be rewritten and expanded, combat will be hopefully improved, and also try to give it all full artwork coverage

Reactions: Orannis
May 26, 2018
Well it is moving to the new RPG Maker engine, the story will be rewritten and expanded, combat will be hopefully improved, and also try to give it all full artwork coverage
Moving to the new RPGMaker engine? Wasn't it already RPGMV? I honestly don't see the point of upgrading to MZ unless there's something I'm missing. The only differences I've seen between MV and MZ is that MZ has an upgraded version of NW, a dark theme editor, and a new particles system. not really worth the price of the product if you ask me.

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
Moving to the new RPGMaker engine? Wasn't it already RPGMV? I honestly don't see the point of upgrading to MZ unless there's something I'm missing. The only differences I've seen between MV and MZ is that MZ has an upgraded version of NW, a dark theme editor, and a new particles system. not really worth the price of the product if you ask me.
It is also has some new battle systems, which the creator wants to use since the plugins that did these were discontinued before he started his game, and some others things I believe that grant more ease of use. Also I guess he just wanted to build the game from the ground up so why not use the new engine.

Only negative I am aware of is the lack of certain plugins functions

Eslon Vonday

Nov 8, 2020
Grinding is kinda my thing in that I like doing it, but even I get annoyed, bored, grumpy, or whatever after enough of it. And considering that I have had, what, about two (total amount of grind) chapter one playthroughs, I'm getting a little desperate. I would have stopped playing the game long before now if I hadn't liked it as much as I do. So seriously, please give me something.

Eslon Vonday

Nov 8, 2020
You know there is an rpg maker mv save editor right?

Do you mean it doesn't save properly or you are not taking the saves out of the folder? Since RPG Maker MV games save inside the game folder, in a folder called saves.
It is running online so the RPG maker mv save editor doesn't work because, from what I can tell, the saves go to your browser cache, or somewhere in the website itself, or some other place I don't know about, making them essentially impossible to get to without access to some fancy stuff that my computer doesn't allow. This is also the reason why I keep losing my saves. If I sign out of my computer, any saves I had for RPG games like this one are erased and I have to start over. I never sign myself out, but if I lose battery, my computer signs itself out for some weird reason, or someone else signs me out, then I lose all my saves.

Eslon Vonday

Nov 8, 2020
So the cheats have to be in-game cheats (by which I mean they have to be part of the game so you can use them just by interacting with them through your character) for me to use them.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
It is running online so the RPG maker mv save editor doesn't work because, from what I can tell, the saves go to your browser cache, or somewhere in the website itself, or some other place I don't know about, making them essentially impossible to get to without access to some fancy stuff that my computer doesn't allow. This is also the reason why I keep losing my saves. If I sign out of my computer, any saves I had for RPG games like this one are erased and I have to start over. I never sign myself out, but if I lose battery, my computer signs itself out for some weird reason, or someone else signs me out, then I lose all my saves.
What is running online? Any of the downloads from here or from the Patreon should be running locally.

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
I mean if you are running it online you should expect this problem, since the author does not put any of these games online so it is a stolen version anyway.

Eslon Vonday

Nov 8, 2020
Okay then. Thanks for telling me I guess. Even so, I would like it if someone could give me some cheats because while the relationship you have with sexable NPC's isn't very hard to increase, the combat is a monster of grind.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes