Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Okay then. Thanks for telling me I guess. Even so, I would like it if someone could give me some cheats because while the relationship you have with sexable NPC's isn't very hard to increase, the combat is a monster of grind.
I strongly recommend you download the game from the first page of this thread instead of playing the game on a site.

Eslon Vonday

Nov 8, 2020
I. HAVE. TRIED. To download the game. God, can't everybody stop being so rude and acting like I've done something wrong. All I'm asking for are some in-game cheats to get back to where I was (approximately Lvl 13 though it could be only 10 or all the way to about 18) before. I have tried to download the game and I am still trying. But for now, I can't get it to work, so please just give me some cheats. And I don't need somebody to tell me how to download it either. I know how, my computer just rejects (as in it won't let me run the game) any program/app/tool/whatever that doesn't come from specific (Google related) places/sources. So again, please just give me some in-game cheats, so that I can enjoy the game.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
As far as I know, there are no in-game cheats.

I'm not trying to be rude by saying this, but if your computer is refusing to run this locally, there's likely something wrong with it. Nobody else has reported being unable to download and run this. We have no clue what was done to get this game to run on whatever website you have been playing it on, so we (including the dev, if he or she is here) can't be much help since the game is not being run as intended.

When you do try to download or run this game, do you get any error messages at all?

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
I. HAVE. TRIED. To download the game. God, can't everybody stop being so rude and acting like I've done something wrong. All I'm asking for are some in-game cheats to get back to where I was (approximately Lvl 13 though it could be only 10 or all the way to about 18) before. I have tried to download the game and I am still trying. But for now, I can't get it to work, so please just give me some cheats. And I don't need somebody to tell me how to download it either. I know how, my computer just rejects (as in it won't let me run the game) any program/app/tool/whatever that doesn't come from specific (Google related) places/sources. So again, please just give me some in-game cheats, so that I can enjoy the game.
As far as I know, there are no in-game cheats.

I'm not trying to be rude by saying this, but if your computer is refusing to run this locally, there's likely something wrong with it. Nobody else has reported being unable to download and run this. We have no clue what was done to get this game to run on whatever website you have been playing it on, so we (including the dev, if he or she is here) can't be much help since the game is not being run as intended.

When you do try to download or run this game, do you get any error messages at all?
There are cheats, but as far as I know they are for patrons only.

TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
I do hope this get's updated soon, because there's NOT enough Yuri these days (but there's plenty of Yaoi :cautious:) and there's especially not enough Female Impregnation games in existence (where a woman impregnates another woman)

Last edited:

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
I do hope this get's updated soon, because there's NOT enough Yuri these days (but there's plenty of Yaoi :cautious:) and there's especially not enough Female Impregnation games in existence (where a woman impregnates another woman)
Recently they posted some new art from the game on their patreon if anyone is interested

Reactions: f9account

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
There is currently a dev post on their patron asking people if anyone has any things they would like to see changed for Non Mon

TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
So, the game is being remade from the ground up? Doesn't that technically mean this is abandoned?

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
No. It's not.
Still, the saves we currently have probably won't be valid in an entire new build right? So there isn't much reason to play this even if people manage to get it working. Also the dev said it'll be released "this year" so probably December if we're lucky (not targeted, just tempering expectations). Also saw patreons got a chance to request things for the rebuild, I hope they made good choices.

I suppose the real question is: should this actually be listed as abandoned so the rebuild gets a fresh page (assuming it ends up here, fingers crossed)? Unless when you rejected the other person, you were implying that the old version will still be getting updates.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Still, the saves we currently have probably won't be valid in an entire new build right? So there isn't much reason to play this even if people manage to get it working. Also the dev said it'll be released "this year" so probably December if we're lucky (not targeted, just tempering expectations). Also saw patreons got a chance to request things for the rebuild, I hope they made good choices.

I suppose the real question is: should this actually be listed as abandoned so the rebuild gets a fresh page (assuming it ends up here, fingers crossed)? Unless when you rejected the other person, you were implying that the old version will still be getting updates.
The deve will replace all art stily like the dev of Defenestration doing. Replace all art don't mean do another game but rplace the arts making all beetter. It still on Dev to decide.

this game is just in "On Hold" that all.

Reactions: f9account

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
The deve will replace all art stily like the dev of Defenestration doing. Replace all art don't mean do another game but rplace the arts making all beetter. It still on Dev to decide.

this game is just in "On Hold" that all.

Not sure where you got replace all the art from, the main idea of what is happening to Non Monstrum is being referred to a rewrite. The author explained that the idea behind Non Monstrum and the world 'Ealia' changed a lot since it was first released almost half a decade ago. So after the release of chapter 2, the author felt how uncomplete chapter 1 was, and how it could be better.

So the creator decided to rewrite chapter 1 for a final time and also expand it, change a few character details, and also make sure that it all has art, since now they have the money(for now at least).

Though I don't consider it a different game, or abandoned. Nowadays a game can be totally different from how it started, Stellaris 3.0.0 is totally different from Stellaris 1.0.0, but people never stopped saying it is Stellaris. Nowadays in the internet era, things will sometimes evolve and change, sometimes for the better or worse. So it will still Non Monstrum, just reformed

Reactions: Furmilk

Hookonwifi

Jan 15, 2020
why i cant get outside the cave in first game ? i find a 4 loot but cant get outside.... im suck, pls help me

TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
Last I heard the game was being re-made from the ground up, no clue when we'll see a playable first version but it's far from dead

fruitpunch89

Nov 7, 2019
which girls are available for 1st part . i have 3 main girls and sofi the weapon smith. scrible os ready to talk but cant talk to her.she say talk to other lovers. all relatoinships are over 100

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes