Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
I hope it will out soon with everything 'till the last update it were stopped from. I just hope to play without beeen forced to wait untill all the content got implemented. This way we can enjoy new contents as well.
I think the current plan is to get Quinn, Grace and some of the new girls in before releasing to the public, make sure it has some meat to it, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 88Michele88
Mar 23, 2022
Made up statistic of 45% people unless you polled every person on Earth under some kinda fool proof lie detector. Also not reading all that, just gonna say keep defending rape u virgin. This is about equivalent of people defending sexy anime pictures of 5 year old girls just because they are drawings. Instead of writing this novel, just say you are mentally unwell and move on, no need to flex ego.

You can argue if rape counts as a kink with a judge not me, when you eventually do rape someone.
Simple version: You wrong. Science say so.

Interlectual version: As the pervious person that you were responding to said and I'm simplifying here. If it's pretend then it's okay. If it's consentual and there are ways in place if for whatever reason it was to become not consentual then you'd as either party stopped then it's fine. Fun fact consent isn't as simple as yes or no. At anytime during "fun times" a person a can change their mind and that's a-okay. There has also been several studies that lend evidence that paticipating in this sort of action or content also the content with loli's too but shh can alleviate the desire to actual want to do it in real life. Basically a "Oh, I'll use the fake thing not the real thing" sort of situation. I'm not saying go do it because you must, oh god no. But if you have a desire for that but are able to distinguish that "hey, this is wrong in a real life situation and I'll never do it really." then it's fine, it's a kink then. The world isn't black and white, yes or no. If it was why are things like Harry Potter which portrays child abuse allowed? Or any of the Grand Theft Auto's or Call of Duty's which portray sociopathic maniacs in a positive light? Yet in controlled environment adult content is shunned? As for the defending myself in front of a judge. I'd never need to do that because I'd never commit a real life action against another being in that manner. I can distinguish real life from not real life, a thing that seems to be coming less and less common today it seems.

To think I wanted a small comment to just watch this thread. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Gummiel

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017

Interlectual version: As the pervious person that you were responding to said and I'm simplifying here. If it's pretend then it's okay. If it's consentual and there are ways in place if for whatever reason it was to become not consentual then you'd as either party stopped then it's fine. Fun fact consent isn't as simple as yes or no. At anytime during "fun times" a person a can change their mind and that's a-okay. There has also been several studies that lend evidence that paticipating in this sort of action or content also the content with loli's too but shh can alleviate the desire to actual want to do it in real life. Basically a "Oh, I'll use the fake thing not the real thing" sort of situation. I'm not saying go do it because you must, oh god no. But if you have a desire for that but are able to distinguish that "hey, this is wrong in a real life situation and I'll never do it really." then it's fine, it's a kink then. The world isn't black and white, yes or no. If it was why are things like Harry Potter which portrays child abuse allowed? Or any of the Grand Theft Auto's or Call of Duty's which portray sociopathic maniacs in a positive light? Yet in controlled environment adult content is shunned? As for the defending myself in front of a judge. I'd never need to do that because I'd never commit a real life action against another being in that manner. I can distinguish real life from not real life, a thing that seems to be coming less and less common today it seems.

I ain't reading allat but you do you

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
in summary, you're an illiterate fuck who can't read a counter argument and address the person challenging your point. and you also moved a goal post to a ridiculous degree. You semen eating silly fuck
I am sorry but I don't respect what rapists think

• Haha
Reactions: VPedge
Mar 23, 2022
I ain't reading allat but you do you
Wow, who would have seen that coming. Someone so wraped up in their own preconceived notions that they can't even read the first 7 words. The first 7 words which summed up the whole paragraph in 5 words. Something specifically made for their "short attention span".

Reactions: fireboon

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
who do we or can we knock up o.o? never knew there was a pregnancy system implemented or is it a game over thing

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
who do we or can we knock up o.o? never knew there was a pregnancy system implemented or is it a game over thing
It was planned to be a system, but was never put in. In the rework there will be a pregnant girl near the start, and later girls that can get impregnated and will go through the stages of pregnancy, give birth and can get pregnant again depending on how long you take to finish the game

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
It was planned to be a system, but was never put in. In the rework there will be a pregnant girl near the start, and later girls that can get impregnated and will go through the stages of pregnancy, give birth and can get pregnant again depending on how long you take to finish the game
sweeeet..... mother of ..... yes to this not enough games with that systems : )

Reactions: f9account

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
sweeeet..... mother of ..... yes to this not enough games with that systems : )
It would probably take quite a while to get there though, since I believe that stuff starts in chapter 2, and they are currently redoing chapter 1

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017

A number of serial killers used kink magazines as inspiration to murder, these mags depicted women being tied up, raped then murdered. Obviously that's less then 0.10% of the population, but how many more people became inspired to commit the acts depicted in those mags?

It really comes down to sexual education, as well as the mental health of a person. Sex in the US is pathetically still taboo, men are encouraged to do it, and women are kept repressed. Women have the same desires and sex drive but they are brainwashed into believing they're not women if they explore their sexuality.

The truth is there's no way to link, or deny a link, to certain niches, in this case kink magazines, anime, manga ect. There have been links to mass shooting and military style video games. However trying to claim any genre, mags, video games and even music are to blame becomes laughable, it really comes down to a persons mental health, or lack of, that determines whether a person takes something from fantasy to reality. Society in general blow it off as just 'a phase' instead of talking about it, rather then blaming themselves they want to point the finger at something else.

Society, without religion, has proven it has a sense or morals over whats right and wrong, people use religion to hide or deny what they really are. But you don't see anyone calling out or daring to blame religious beliefs. And since religion was created or made up, there have been far more atrocities committed while claiming 'its gods will', then there ever was without religion.

Reactions: f9account

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Sleep202 I know asking for update is not a thing to happen atm :( but any hypothetical rough date?

I still miss to see content for this game D:

SylveonLily

Nov 23, 2020
A number of serial killers used kink magazines as inspiration to murder, these mags depicted women being tied up, raped then murdered. Obviously that's less then 0.10% of the population, but how many more people became inspired to commit the acts depicted in those mags?

It really comes down to sexual education, as well as the mental health of a person. Sex in the US is pathetically still taboo, men are encouraged to do it, and women are kept repressed. Women have the same desires and sex drive but they are brainwashed into believing they're not women if they explore their sexuality.

The truth is there's no way to link, or deny a link, to certain niches, in this case kink magazines, anime, manga ect. There have been links to mass shooting and military style video games. However trying to claim any genre, mags, video games and even music are to blame becomes laughable, it really comes down to a persons mental health, or lack of, that determines whether a person takes something from fantasy to reality. Society in general blow it off as just 'a phase' instead of talking about it, rather then blaming themselves they want to point the finger at something else.

Society, without religion, has proven it has a sense or morals over whats right and wrong, people use religion to hide or deny what they really are. But you don't see anyone calling out or daring to blame religious beliefs. And since religion was created or made up, there have been far more atrocities committed while claiming 'its gods will', then there ever was without religion.
There is the opposite approach to analyzing it we can look at, where the link is that most people who would do these messed up things, are also likely to want to consume media depicting these messed up things. Making the subject matter taboo or outright banned isn't gonna stop people from doing messed up things, and as someone else mentioned, there's statistics suggesting that those who have a proper grasp of reality vs fiction, can actually be at reduced odds of acting in such awful ways if they aren't repressed and can indulge their desires in a safe environment

you're correct though, proper mental health services, improving the overall quality of life in an area, and making the law enforcement work for the people well enough are all the more relevant factors

The material including rape, incest, underage characters in sexual situations, material including murder, torture, whatever, yes, the subject matter is messed up, yes, you might even be a little messed up for enjoying it, but humans are messed up, it's not a question of whether we are or not, it's about whether we're aware of it and whether others care/are aware of it

Kuroikumoko

Feb 18, 2019
bruh, that was quite the time sink, I'm not even sure if that was worth reading all that backlog about notions of a person's moral compass, people can't accept an opinion they don't agree with, and psychology but here I am.

blazesniper99

Sep 28, 2021
i know the games not abandoned i talked to the creator on twitter they said they're old computer went and fried and they moved recently last time i talked to them so we just need to wait for the new public release if they continue to release a version publically still but they said the game is still a work in progress last time we talked they just needed to rebuild their new computer and remake and code the game again

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes