Myremod

Oct 27, 2017
Nice game. Has anyone tried hard enough to beat the slime queen? I know you're supposed to lose to start the game, but when I got defeated she had like 1/4 of life left, made me wonder if it's not possible to beat her...but I'm lazy to try that right now, so decided to ask here.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@crust
Please add tags:

2dcg, 2d game, adventure, lesbian, monster girl, female protagonist, fantasy, rape, pregnancy, futa/shemale, turn based combat, incest, lactation, romance

Thanks!

blobman1st

Jun 17, 2017
I'm not sure what to do here. I've gotten Ava to 20 affection, but i can't ask her out and all she says is to 'Do what I asked you to do first before asking'. I don't remember her asking anything and I played through a few more times to make sure. Am I just missing something really obvious?

Zooop

Nov 3, 2017
Pretty nice, just wish the pregnancy stuff wasn't there. Also, does anyone know the password?

Endri

Jan 2, 2018
As far as I can tell, the developer isn't aware of this game thread. I advise you copy & paste your post to the developer's Patreon page. Thanks for trying to help!
Sadly cant do this, as i aint a patron, nor can aford atm. If any could post this to him it be nice...

anschwww

May 10, 2017
new public 0.04.15
V0.04.15 Small Update

Changes
- Sophia finished with her unbirth scene, go to her door at late night.
-New anal scene for Aliss, at last right?
-New Intro for the game, check it out
-Spelling mistakes corrections for all the game from intro up to the oasis. More coming, got an editor.

@crust
the name of the game is now "Non Monstrum"?

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
As a warning, the Date option for Aliss the Whore does not work. You go into her room, she acts normally, then right after it says she took off her dress, you're trapped in her room. I was lucky enough to have saved only a minute or two previously, but others might not be so lucky.

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
This could have potential if the developer was capable of writing English better.
also something in the intro was done badly tho i forgot what.

BloodyMoon

Feb 27, 2018
Need help here!!!
There something fucking wrong with the saving and is driving me Darn CRAZY!!!
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes