jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
when i go to fight bandits and there r ropes to climb down. i get stuck. i cant get off the rope. tried going back up and going back down , neither works. it this a bug and or do i need to do something

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
quest from Zhuvine bounty board. Clear the Bandits. it the one u have clear the top bandit then go down and hear the next bandit saying something about peeing. u get stuck on the rope when u try to go down

Badaxe93

Jan 18, 2018
quest from Zhuvine bounty board. Clear the Bandits. it the one u have clear the top bandit then go down and hear the next bandit saying something about peeing. u get stuck on the rope when u try to go down
Can you give me your save file?

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
is there a walk through. im just doing the same stuff over and over and over. Ava , Grace r the only 2 female npc i can do anything with. Ferrum i got what skills he had. Got only 2 quest on the bounty board; Raider Hunting and Bandit Hunting. Would like to do the bosses but cant becuase i dont have extra ppl. at lvl 5. so bored with the game

Badaxe93

Jan 18, 2018

here a link for the bug with the bandit hideout

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
sighs another game that aint doing nothing but boring the hell out of me. with only 2 npc and 1 quest to do. it aint worth playing. Zhuvine bounty board, only raider hunting i can do. ava and grace is all can anything with. market and noble i can go to in city. so what the use of playing this

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
1 i dont know how. 2 when im stuck there i cant save, i have to crash the game. so it wont show up

Badaxe93

Jan 18, 2018
there's folder named save inside the www folder and just upload it here or on the dev discord

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes