Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
MEGA Link to 0.5.4 Not sure what content was added other then bug fixes!

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
0.5.4 seems buggy... I went with Quinn on the next predate, then went to Ava's and the morning wake up dialog came up and Ava's sister was there, it did it again after the Sis said she would ba at the INN )when I re-entered Ava's home)

Then I went to the entrance of the town, the guards area, and now I have the sound effect of howling wind no matter where I go.

Badaxe93

Jan 18, 2018
0.5.4 seems buggy... I went with Quinn on the next predate, then went to Ava's and the morning wake up dialog came up and Ava's sister was there, it did it again after the Sis said she would ba at the INN )when I re-entered Ava's home)

Then I went to the entrance of the town, the guards area, and now I have the sound effect of howling wind no matter where I go.
Can you explain a bit more the bug with ava's home and send me your save if you can

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
After doing the Quinn predate, I had a date with Quinn, went through the date. Next went to Ava's the game immediately cut to the 'morning scene' the MC comes out of her womb ect.... It goes right to the sisters visit, I get kick out of the house (sorta speak) go in and it cuts back to the morning wake up scene, then another conversation with the sister about knowing the MC is a monster, but lets the MC stay............. I tried to drag and post the save file, but it says some BS about 'sorry this file extension is not an allowed'.

EDIT-- I may have to do a fresh start, something may have been changed in the game that probably requires the game to be started from ground zero!

Endri

Jan 2, 2018
After the scene with Etrus as am about to start the next quest its says.Error Failed to load sv-Actor/quinn.png and then it stops working and no fight happends nor damage and i cant play. Fix it please. (All else works fine)

Badaxe93

Jan 18, 2018
You should go to the Dev discord to help him with those bugs.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
How can you get the arts of the game? the scenes are all black
Tere really isn't any art or cg's for the game as of yet, the black screens should obviously have some cg's.. But it is just text scenes! I'm not sure what the plan is moving forward it is pretty simple to go to the OP and click on the Devs patreon or blog page (or whatever site he or she is using) for Patreon you can go into "posts" or just go on
and interact with the dev about cg's in furture updates!

What's up with the fix file in op do we need it? i have seen it there for at least 2 thread updates.
I wonder the same thing, looked at the installation instructions, and a few other 'OP spoilers' but did notice anything about the 'fix' link!

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
is there any cg in the game now
At the beginning of the game, the prologue or opening story, the pics you see on the OP! I haven't played the game for a couple months I'm kind of caught up in my job, but I believe at some point there will be cg's added to the various scenes. I guess it depends on how many people donate money!

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
All hail to slimegirls! Tough I miss the cat-ears. :p

What's up with the fix file in op do we need it? i have seen it there for at least 2 thread updates.
I wonder the same thing, looked at the installation instructions, and a few other 'OP spoilers' but did notice anything about the 'fix' link!
Since the files are newer, and as of the title ... Mastermind ... it fixes something! Actually I compared them (current 0.05.5). Plugins.jar fixes 1 of Qinn's Objectives, Map032.json changes some codes on an event called Date. So I guess ... you can replace them.

EDIT: as for why there on at least 2 updates .... either the fix hasn't been added to the game updates yet, or the fix was different before?

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

rowgran

Jun 13, 2018
If you want that go find one of the other hundreds of games that have it, not every fucking game needs a helpless female mc that gets raped all the time. Also if you do not want a female mc, don't click on a game with one, unless you cant read in witch case I have no idea why you are on this site or how you found it in the first place.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
If you want that go find one of the other hundreds of games that have it, not every fucking game needs a helpless female mc that gets raped all the time. Also if you do not want a female mc, don't click on a game with one, unless you cant read in witch case I have no idea why you are on this site or how you found it in the first place.
...I believe you quoted the wrong post.

Reactions: Joe30009
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes