teabaiseach

Nov 12, 2017
0.05.7 is up on TFG
Though you might want to wait a bit not sure if its not still a bit buggy seem to be getting stuck in the new underground lake area.

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
the game is bugged at the part where quinn says the water seems shallow around the edges we can get to the city if we go around. please someone fix this

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
Slimegirl protagonist 0.0 That's a new one, I'm intrigued.
Lots of lesbian and futa? Right up my alley.
No rape, mind control or blackmail? Hell yeah! excellent.

I'm a bit confused about the pregnancy tag.
How does a slimegirl even breed??
they breed by splitting them selves into the one being fucked then the slime inside merges with the genetic structure to make a new slime depending on what kind of slimegirl it can be said differently so yah I study monster girl legend with my free time so I know this stuff

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
they breed by splitting them selves into the one being fucked then the slime inside merges with the genetic structure to make a new slime depending on what kind of slimegirl it can be said differently so yah I study monster girl legend with my free time so I know this stuff
Anybody have a full save file, mine got bricked. rip
Is there any h scene after you enter the city?
Cat Boy: That is pretty similar to what I decided how my slimegirls breed. Eventually I will get to finish the slimegirl lore page which will have all the details. Also have you installed the fix for the current version?

Soap Cracker: I can give you one if you tell me what you mean by a complete save file? You mean one before the finale starts?

Luis Nope: Depends, if you mean written sex scenes, plenty. If you mean art, they are coming, just waiting on a finale bust.

Also by the way, I am the actual creator of this game. Can I have my baby back, lol?

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
Cat Boy: That is pretty similar to what I decided how my slimegirls breed. Eventually I will get to finish the slimegirl lore page which will have all the details. Also have you installed the fix for the current version?

Soap Cracker: I can give you one if you tell me what you mean by a complete save file? You mean one before the finale starts?

Luis Nope: Depends, if you mean written sex scenes, plenty. If you mean art, they are coming, just waiting on a finale bust.

Also by the way, I am the actual creator of this game. Can I have my baby back, lol?
All good now, made a new one and i'm back where i was. :D

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
why i can't see any scene, i can see only texts .. it's the game style or there a problem?
The game does have art, but only at the start so far. More art is coming in all the time, only slowed down by the lack of funds. Can you not see any images, even at the start?

unwelcomed

Feb 6, 2018
The game does have art, but only at the start so far. More art is coming in all the time, only slowed down by the lack of funds. Can you not see any images, even at the start?
i only saw a slime at the first nothing else, didn't see anything with ava and with the blacksmith woman!

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes