Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
So, how is the game content wise? If it isn't much i rather wait a year or something.
What do you mean by content wise? If you don't mind text, there is a lot. If you mean art, there is little. The game is about to leave chapter 1, which includes so far five romancable girls, maybe over thirty written sex scenes between them, some minor girls and a few unique sex scenes spread about.

eccentic

Aug 31, 2017
What do you mean by content wise? If you don't mind text, there is a lot. If you mean art, there is little. The game is about to leave chapter 1, which includes so far five romancable girls, maybe over thirty written sex scenes between them, some minor girls and a few unique sex scenes spread about.
If there is lots of text and they just need to add art later to it then it's fine by me. I played lots of text based games so it doesn't really bother me if there isn' alot of art. I mean more like if the game is short or not. I Know it's only chapter one but some games have pretty lengthy chapters. Just wondering. i'm not really looking for short games at the moment, but i'm totally fine to just wait a couple of months and come back to it.

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
If there is lots of text and they just need to add art later to it then it's fine by me. I played lots of text based games so it doesn't really bother me if there isn' alot of art. I mean more like if the game is short or not. I Know it's only chapter one but some games have pretty lengthy chapters. Just wondering. i'm not really looking for short games at the moment, but i'm totally fine to just wait a couple of months and come back to it.
I actually don't know how long the game is, but a know there is probably about a novels worth of writing in the game. Chapter 1 has been in development for about over 2 years. In hopefully less than a month, chapter 1 will be finished and chapter 2 will start development. So you could play through chapter 1 and decide if this is your kind of game, before waiting for chapter 2 to start

eccentic

Aug 31, 2017
I actually don't know how long the game is, but a know there is probably about a novels worth of writing in the game. Chapter 1 has been in development for about over 2 years. In hopefully less than a month, chapter 1 will be finished and chapter 2 will start development. So you could play through chapter 1 and decide if this is your kind of game, before waiting for chapter 2 to start
alright i'll give it a shot. Thanks mate

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
May I requested you put up my discord channel link, so people may find me there?

knist

Aug 7, 2018
In all sex scene: i cant see nothing always blackscreen
how i can fix that? Thanks for all answers

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
In all sex scene: i cant see nothing always blackscreen
how i can fix that? Thanks for all answers
There are no pictures in game except at the very beginning. The creator wants to add more art at some point, but that requires more Patreon donations.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Going through Grace's conversations in the new update and found something odd. Grace asks how tall Lily is, then blurts out 2 meters, 21 centimeters. Converting to US customary measurements, Lily is over 7 feet tall. BTW, Grace is just shy of 5 feet tall.

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
Going through Grace's conversations in the new update and found something odd. Grace asks how tall Lily is, then blurts out 2 meters, 21 centimeters. Converting to US customary measurements, Lily is over 7 feet tall. BTW, Grace is just shy of 5 feet tall.
What's wrong with that?

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
What's wrong with that?
She's freakishly huge is what. She likely towers over literally everybody. Trying to be incognito in her robes would be utterly impossible. Everyone would stare wherever she went, because she'd stick out like a sore thumb.

blaze837

Jun 27, 2018
She's freakishly huge is what. She likely towers over literally everybody. Trying to be incognito in her robes would be utterly impossible. Everyone would stare wherever she went, because she'd stick out like a sore thumb.
Bro, it's a game where you play as a monster that's made entirely out of slime and a literal goddess acts like a 6 year old brat and the height of a character is your biggest complaint about realism?

Reactions: Groundshaker

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Bro, it's a game where you play as a monster that's made entirely out of slime and a literal goddess acts like a 6 year old brat and the height of a character is your biggest complaint about realism?
Bro, it wasn't a complaint, it was an observation. I fucking love this game.

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
Bro, it wasn't a complaint, it was an observation. I fucking love this game.
Fair complaint, unless you consider other bits of things in my world. There are a few other races that would be around that tall as well, also elves are on average taller than 6 feet. Hell, I have a race called giants who could step on Lily. Also in my world there is body changing magic, so yeah her being tall is not the most unusual.

How does Etrus act like a 6 year old?

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
Art Release V0.05.12

Changes -

- CG and Busts from to when you enter Zhuvine to the dinner with Ava
- CG for repeatable scene anal doggy-style and eat out scene

Reactions: Datawungui

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
Public Release V0.05.13

Changes -
- CG for repeatable scene cowgirl, tentacle(though is missing part of the cg) and unbirth scene.

Reactions: teabaiseach

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
V0.05.15 Rework Complete(Mostly)

Changes-

- CG for Quinn's first unbirth and sex scenes. Three cg sets in all.
- Mostly finished the rework.(Not balanced the Scribe fourth date and the finale)
- Added in some more Ava expressions.
- Done a lot of bug fixing from previous versions.

Reactions: Datawungui
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes