Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
just the start? damn might aswell wait until its complete i guess
You'll be waiting quite a while, since I don't have too much funds that allow me to get the art fast enough. So I still have to expand the game with text stuff, not to mention not everything can have art since the time and expense.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
where i can find them? and another thing how i get to the brothal? View attachment 441335
You find the Hot Smith in the inn at night. You meet the Suffering Screamer after completing the Hot Smith. The brothel is down the road to the left of Grace's house, after you save the woman who was captured by bandits and meet her again at the inn, then agreeing to sleep with her.

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
Public Release V0.06.1

Changes:
- Second Part of Chapter 2.
- Just about 6000 words.
- More Bug fixes

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Public Release V0.06.1

Changes:
- Second Part of Chapter 2.
- Just about 6000 words.
- More Bug fixes
The Oasi dont work, I'm start whole gome from bigining, becouse a lost my all data, I donwloaded it an afet becam a slime girl I don't have a jare and i can acces in the oasi, i make my fris tap in the oase but I can' acce proprely she said i don't have nithink to here for now, I try to go in the town but she said, she nead a water.

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
The Oasi dont work, I'm start whole gome from bigining, becouse a lost my all data, I donwloaded it an afet becam a slime girl I don't have a jare and i can acces in the oasi, i make my fris tap in the oase but I can' acce proprely she said i don't have nithink to here for now, I try to go in the town but she said, she nead a water.
I can understand what you said, but could you send me your save file and I will try and see what is wrong?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I can understand what you said, but could you send me your save file and I will try and see what is wrong?
I Can't leve the sit to find the book and I can take any other bounty quest. samefhink wrong.
So no problem now?
I alredy tre bounty quest, hunting bandist, after tre or five bounty quest and after that can't go outside, I can't have other bounty quests.

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
I Can't leve the sit to find the book and I can take any other bounty quest. samefhink wrong.
I alredy tre bounty quest, hunting bandist, after tre or five bounty quest and after that can't go outside, I can't have other bounty quests.
I am really having trouble understanding you. Please upload save if you having trouble

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
V0.06.2 Third Release of Chapter 2
Download:
Changes-

- Third Part of Chapter 2 Intro.
- About extra 2000 words
- Two new companions.
- 30 new skills.
- The first battle of chapter 2.
- More Bug fixes

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes