88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Why i can't fight in the slum vs a guard who attacked me? It's normal? Thanks this shit make me gain this fucking game over. Sorry when I can't fight fight propely.

I can't fight properly.jpg

Last edited:

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
I'm stuck on this quest in main quest. in the slum when I was saddly attacked by the guard. I see a game over I can't fight i can't choose nithink.
So I can't download the file. It keeps failing. Could you send it to me by google drive, discord or something else?

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
First off, you have clearly hacked the game so any problem is most likely of your own creation. But the error is caused, by the look of it, a state which is active, that shouldn't be active, but most likely by your hacking. Please do not report errors when you have clearly hacked the game. The best way I can suggest fixing it is to not do that battle, skip over it for now and do an easy bounty with your companions and let them beat the battle. It will get rid of the state

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
First off, you have clearly hacked the game so any problem is most likely of your own creation. But the error is caused, by the look of it, a state which is active, that shouldn't be active, but most likely by your hacking. Please do not report errors when you have clearly hacked the game. The best way I can suggest fixing it is to not do that battle, skip over it for now and do an easy bounty with your companions and let them beat the battle. It will get rid of the state
Ok, thanks, i think i gonna skip the battle for now, if this work ther will no more problem. Tank you very much.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Sorry the problem isn't the haking it, but is was samethink else who dind me to fight. I swo a prolom in ther row i see them and chang fomrametion. thet now work perfectly, if you can't give me a saggestion i never find it myself. An takns again. I'm only aking states and monay. That all is.

P.s.: I think the expiense gain too slow you can make more realist for gain exipriens in battle.

teabaiseach

Nov 12, 2017
Sorry the problem isn't the haking it, but is was samethink else who dind me to fight. I swo a prolom in ther row i see them and chang fomrametion. thet now work perfectly, if you can't give me a saggestion i never find it myself. An takns again. I'm only aking states and monay. That all is.

P.s.: I think the expiense gain too slow you can make more realist for gain exipriens in battle.
The status that prevents actions in combat comes from giving money to the beggars in the slums

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
Released a fix
Download:
Changes: Beggars give the proper state now in the slums now

Reactions: teabaiseach

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019

There, released a fix above it. Also experience gain is fine, you just need to do dungeons of the same level

Reactions: 88Michele88

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Why i can't see any quest to Miranda wiredo, the fallen goddess and the screaming women? When i find her i can't see her on the map. Or thes other quest camming soon in the future? Also Miranda (wiredo) where i find her again after the bar?

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
Why i can't see any quest to Miranda wiredo, the fallen goddess and the screaming women? When i find her i can't see her on the map. Or thes other quest camming soon in the future? Also Miranda (wiredo) where i find her again after the bar?
Later chapters and future updates

Reactions: 88Michele88

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
This had the "Text-based" tag on it before correct? So I can assume that it now has actual h-scenes now? If so then I'm hyped cause this looks like a great game!

ZenXen

Mar 25, 2019
o_O
What bug does the bugfix... fix? Should I install it right after I downloaded the game and does it work with Android version?

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
o_O
What bug does the bugfix... fix? Should I install it right after I downloaded the game and does it work with Android version?
It just fixes when you give money to the beggars you get the wrong state, which makes Lily unable to attack. If you just avoid them for now you should be fine.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes