Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
Finale Part of Chapter 2 Intro V0.06.3

Changes:
- Final part of the intro
- About 17000 words
- Three sex missable scene
- A Secret Romance Character(Added to the walkthrough)
- More Bug fixes

Reactions: tonicase24

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
What has happened is that I cannot figure out what to do, it is impossible to defeat those characters.
Get some health potion and some speed accessories for now, I am looking at them and fixing them for next version.

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
What's a bugfix and what it does exactly? Who made it?
The creator made it. He doesn't have good internet and it takes a long time to upload it all the versions, so he can't upload new versions just for small fixes. So these small bug fixes contain fixed files which you use to override the old ones.

Reactions: ZenXen
Sep 28, 2018
I really do enjoy the game. My only complaint (not really though) That there was more sex scenes to go with the writing. DON'T GET ME WRONG. Its still really erotic but for me I am deffinitely a visual person so. Can't wait to see what else this game involves and can't wait for the final release. I just wish I knew when the update comes out lmfao. I know the Dev has some stuff going on and I hope they can get through it.

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
I really do enjoy the game. My only complaint (not really though) That there was more sex scenes to go with the writing. DON'T GET ME WRONG. Its still really erotic but for me I am deffinitely a visual person so. Can't wait to see what else this game involves and can't wait for the final release. I just wish I knew when the update comes out lmfao. I know the Dev has some stuff going on and I hope they can get through it.
They try to do it monthly, but sometimes things can be late.

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
Art Update V0.06.4

Changes:
- Part of Crossroad: Outside Jew's House and Market
- Art all the way to their first dates, including Grace's first unbirth scene(I got it!)
- Busts for Grace, Meadow and Wadsworth.

Sep 28, 2018
Art Update V0.06.4
Mega

Changes:
- Part of Crossroad: Outside Jew's House and Market
- Art all the way to their first dates, including Grace's first unbirth scene(I got it!)
- Busts for Grace, Meadow and Wadsworth.
Do you know the exact date when this was uploaded? was it yesterday? Just wondering.

Soulinor

Aug 22, 2018
There are cheats? I got to droe part but want to go to noble district too without need to raise droe affe tion on high scales XD

ragnar-the-red

Nov 23, 2018
Technically with the rework, each tier can only be worn after getting a certain level of ten. If you talk to the ghost and old man, he'll give you all tier 1 stuff and will fix all your skills. Once again I tested on tier 1 stuff, and the whole system of the massive increase of cost is that later you get better ways of making cash as the world opens up.

Also how are you getting jars for free, since you are not supposed too. Also like I have suggest to a few people, maybe with the rework you should start a new game. Also if you feel you've been cheated, use a save editor and give back all the money you've think the dev has unfairly stolen.

Also can you tell me where Lily's face has been changing to the old one, I need to change it to the new faces.
Might be beating a dead horse, but I've had the issue with Lily's face reverting to the old art at two spots thus far.
1. After drinking at the inn for the first time and blacking out.
2. Less sure of exactly where this one happens, but I know for sure it happened shortly after a Demon Scout bounty. EDIT: Pinponted it. Right after the sex scene for Ava's 40 affection date.

It's really a shame, since the newer art is pretty cool-looking imo, and now I'm stuck with the old generic blah face for the rest of my game. And it's only Lily, nobody else, which is especially immersion-breaking. I even resorted to rooting through the game's files a bit, but my knowledge of MV is sorely lacking :/ I couldn't even figure out which plugin was being used to replace the normal faces in the Formation screen. Oh well. Just letting you know, since the other doesn't seem like he's gonna get around to it any time soon.

Last edited:

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
Might be beating a dead horse, but I've had the issue with Lily's face reverting to the old art at two spots thus far.
1. After drinking at the inn for the first time and blacking out.
2. Less sure of exactly where this one happens, but I know for sure it happened shortly after a Demon Scout bounty. EDIT: Pinponted it. Right after the sex scene for Ava's 40 affection date.

It's really a shame, since the newer art is pretty cool-looking imo, and now I'm stuck with the old generic blah face for the rest of my game. And it's only Lily, nobody else, which is especially immersion-breaking. I even resorted to rooting through the game's files a bit, but my knowledge of MV is sorely lacking :/ I couldn't even figure out which plugin was being used to replace the normal faces in the Formation screen. Oh well. Just letting you know, since the other doesn't seem like he's gonna get around to it any time soon.
Do you mean the status screen face? Yeah there might be a few places where it still exists. Since it is the some function that changes the on map sprite, so has to be used often. It won't happen in the future anymore, though it might still exist in some of the older game. Just tell me exactly when it happened and I will look around to fix it

saso_mox

Mar 20, 2018
is there way to reply scenes or any content?
i checked some saves but all texts and fights no pictures or animation!

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
is there way to reply scenes or any content?
i checked some saves but all texts and fights no pictures or animation!
The only scenes that you can replay are the repeatable sex scenes. Currently the art is only up to each of the girl's first date, then it stops.

ragnar-the-red

Nov 23, 2018
Do you mean the status screen face? Yeah there might be a few places where it still exists. Since it is the some function that changes the on map sprite, so has to be used often. It won't happen in the future anymore, though it might still exist in some of the older game. Just tell me exactly when it happened and I will look around to fix it
Well. It would appear that I've fixed the issue.

After reading your reply, I stopped looking in plugins, and started just reading the event code. Upon finding where I suspected the problem was occurring, I copy-pasted a "Change Actor Images" line I found elsewhere, and edited it to use the new face art. Fixed both instances that I know of. If you would like, I can send you the altered Map files. The only files changed were "Map016.json" and "Map022.json".

EDIT: I also changed "Map032.json", as there was another instance of the problem after the Quinn Predate Cutscene.

EDIT ON AN EDIT: It was not an issue with the predate cutscene, but rather an issue with the Forgotten Desert Gate. But seeing as how it's never had this problem before, and that all the necessary lines of code are seemingly there, I'm flummoxed. Further bulletins as events warrant.

Last edited:

ragnar-the-red

Nov 23, 2018
The only complaints I have for Chapter 2 thus far is the fairly frequent usage of "arse","arsehole", and on one occasion,"arse-pussy". I'm not usually one to nitpick between British and American English, but this... it rankles with me like an unreplaced Glade plugin. It's... disconcerting? No, more like, mood-breaking, to be in the middle of reading through an erotic scene and then suddenly a girl says the word "arse" and now I can't stop reading her lines in the voice of a fucking chimney sweep. You catch my drift, my dude?

Other than that (which, thanks to my recent forays into the exciting world of MV in order to fix the whole face issue earlier, I think I can fix for myself), the quality of the writing has MASSIVELY increased, so much so that I needed formatting to be able to stress just how much better it's gotten. And looking at the game's files, I'm also noticing some marked improvements in your organization; top kek.

Keep up the good work, my friend! I have been with this game since pretty much day 1, and I will be with it until the end. I'll be glad to do whatever I can to help, beyond pledging on Patreon, since I've already done that.

EDIT: jfc, "arse-pussy" three times in quick succession, everybody's a fuckin' chimney sweep

Last edited:

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
Well. It would appear that I've fixed the issue.

After reading your reply, I stopped looking in plugins, and started just reading the event code. Upon finding where I suspected the problem was occurring, I copy-pasted a "Change Actor Images" line I found elsewhere, and edited it to use the new face art. Fixed both instances that I know of. If you would like, I can send you the altered Map files. The only files changed were "Map016.json" and "Map022.json".

EDIT: I also changed "Map032.json", as there was another instance of the problem after the Quinn Predate Cutscene.

EDIT ON AN EDIT: It was not an issue with the predate cutscene, but rather an issue with the Forgotten Desert Gate. But seeing as how it's never had this problem before, and that all the necessary lines of code are seemingly there, I'm flummoxed. Further bulletins as events warrant.
Fixed the forgotten desert and the other two place. Will be in the next version.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes