Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
The only complaints I have for Chapter 2 thus far is the fairly frequent usage of "arse","arsehole", and on one occasion,"arse-pussy". I'm not usually one to nitpick between British and American English, but this... it rankles with me like an unreplaced Glade plugin. It's... disconcerting? No, more like, mood-breaking, to be in the middle of reading through an erotic scene and then suddenly a girl says the word "arse" and now I can't stop reading her lines in the voice of a fucking chimney sweep. You catch my drift, my dude?

Other than that (which, thanks to my recent forays into the exciting world of MV in order to fix the whole face issue earlier, I think I can fix for myself), the quality of the writing has MASSIVELY increased, so much so that I needed formatting to be able to stress just how much better it's gotten. And looking at the game's files, I'm also noticing some marked improvements in your organization; top kek.

Keep up the good work, my friend! I have been with this game since pretty much day 1, and I will be with it until the end. I'll be glad to do whatever I can to help, beyond pledging on Patreon, since I've already done that.

EDIT: jfc, "arse-pussy" three times in quick succession, everybody's a fuckin' chimney sweep
What would you prefer than arse?

ragnar-the-red

Nov 23, 2018
Oi! No kinkshaming!
Lmao, I am absolutely not kinkshaming! It's not the term itself, but the usage of "arse".

What would you prefer than arse?
I, personally, would use "ass". Take this with a grain of salt, since I am aware that in British English "arse" is not interchangeable with "ass". When it comes down to it, it's more a matter of personal preference. If you want to use "arse", then by all means do so. For all my complaining (how relatively little of it there is), it's not that big an issue for me. And again, with my newfound superpowers (also known as RPGM MV Basics), I'm fully capable of changing it myself, in my own copy of the game.

Then again, I don't know what your analytics look like, e.g. what country you're getting the most downloads from, so you might want to take that into account when choosing between dialects of English. If you have more downloads from the States, you might want to switch to "ass", and so forth. Just my two cents, there.

To restate, it is NOT that big a deal to me. Just wanted to point out a few things you'd possibly find worth taking into consideration.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Is there a (UI) relationship menu in the future for the girls Lily is dating to keep track of affection points? The only way I know how to check outside the game is to use a save editor and load up the attributes/parameters see where the relationship points are at with each girl.

And the game does need a small walkthrough or more of a cheat sheet, the Jess (slave girl) can be obtained but you have to go thru the Slave (1) quest, 3 times, I'm not sure how many players would know this unless they went thru these bounty quests repeatedly.

Once the quest menu is done up right I'm sure all these things can be added to that menu and eliminate the need for any lengthy walkhrough.

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
Lmao, I am absolutely not kinkshaming! It's not the term itself, but the usage of "arse".

I, personally, would use "ass". Take this with a grain of salt, since I am aware that in British English "arse" is not interchangeable with "ass". When it comes down to it, it's more a matter of personal preference. If you want to use "arse", then by all means do so. For all my complaining (how relatively little of it there is), it's not that big an issue for me. And again, with my newfound superpowers (also known as RPGM MV Basics), I'm fully capable of changing it myself, in my own copy of the game.

Then again, I don't know what your analytics look like, e.g. what country you're getting the most downloads from, so you might want to take that into account when choosing between dialects of English. If you have more downloads from the States, you might want to switch to "ass", and so forth. Just my two cents, there.

To restate, it is NOT that big a deal to me. Just wanted to point out a few things you'd possibly find worth taking into consideration.
I will just continue to write in my native tongue. Also I have no idea where my biggest base of players are, that would require a paid subscription on mega for that.

Is there a (UI) relationship menu in the future for the girls Lily is dating to keep track of affection points? The only way I know how to check outside the game is to use a save editor and load up the attributes/parameters see where the relationship points are at with each girl.

And the game does need a small walkthrough or more of a cheat sheet, the Jess (slave girl) can be obtained but you have to go thru the Slave (1) quest, 3 times, I'm not sure how many players would know this unless they went thru these bounty quests repeatedly.

Once the quest menu is done up right I'm sure all these things can be added to that menu and eliminate the need for any lengthy walkhrough.
The question menu keeps track of their affection. Also there is a walkthrough and cheat sheet, but for patrons only.

How much incest is in this game?
Currently none, since patreon clamped down on that stuff hard a while ago.

Oct 2, 2018
I have never stopped updating this. I have been releasing updates monthly for ages.

The game is steadily gaining art, but art cost money, which I don't have a lot of, so you'll need to be patient.
Well, im enjoying the game so far even though its a lot of text to take in. But its like a chapter book to be honest but just having like the characters on a bed (not art just the rpg characters sharing a bed) during a text sex scene or just having the rpg characters lined up depending on the things they are doing would be nice than having the just black screen with the long text. Its a strange game but love games that always look at the other side of the aisle. Cause "monsters" always seem beat upon in books and games. Also monster girls of any sort are Hot (though not overly into futa but Ill live). Keep up the good work. Think I progressed to the maximum point in the game currently seeing as no other interactions I can make or places to go. So I shall be waiting a few updates to start up again. (P.S.- Totally not using a Cheat Engine to make Lily a goddess that kicks butts. :3)

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
so once you've unpacked it, there is no way to know which version you have?
...keep the archive for reference, make a dummy text file with the number in the game folder, add it to the folder name or something? Or compare the "last modified" dates of the files to the latest release date?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Simple enough to work around if/when it isn't displayed ingame.

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
This year, among usual updates, the creator plans to rewrite chapter 1 and expand it into a better story. They have opened up a rewrite channel on his discord, and it is a good opportunity to put in complaints or possible improvements for the game.

This good chance to get your voice heard about this game. So join the discord and tell them about your ideas.

Reactions: syh653

Strados

Jan 15, 2019
Hmm. I really like the idea. Played the game for about 30 minutes. But I think I missed something important, how do I go about saving? When I try to save through the menu it doesn't save. But yeah, I like it and I probably missed something.

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
Hmm. I really like the idea. Played the game for about 30 minutes. But I think I missed something important, how do I go about saving? When I try to save through the menu it doesn't save. But yeah, I like it and I probably missed something.
Must be permission problem. It doesn't have permission to access where you have stored it to create a file

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
Release V0.06.5 Crossroad Update 1
Changes:

- Added more of Crossroad
- Added about 4000 words in new story.
- Added the beginning of an another secret character
- Also fixed the market so now they talk and sell stuff
Note: To start the main quest just go outside Jew's house.
Download:

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes