f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Love the game!

Getting a few odd errors:

When talking to Scribe, nothing happens. You can click "talk" but nothing happens after that.
In the quest menu, it's just a black box where the info should be about the girls' current affection levels.
I can't seem to find the factory where the first group bounty quest is supposed to happen. It's in the city but doesn't appear anywhere, despite being triggered once already in the game.

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
Love the game!

Getting a few odd errors:

When talking to Scribe, nothing happens. You can click "talk" but nothing happens after that.
In the quest menu, it's just a black box where the info should be about the girls' current affection levels.
I can't seem to find the factory where the first group bounty quest is supposed to happen. It's in the city but doesn't appear anywhere, despite being triggered once already in the game.
Sounds like you are using the android version. The quest plugin does not work with android, I can't really do anything about that. But you should still be able to pin it in the upper corner which will give the needed details.
I will add more detail to that quest next update, though you are supposed to go down the alleyway you left by the first time you did it. Between the hero guild and the school.
Am doing some small work on Scribe with the next update and I will see if I can find the problem when testing.

Reactions: f9account

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
Release V0.06.6 Crossroad Update 2
Changes:

- Added more of Crossroad
- Added about 7000 words in new story.
- Added Tess's skills
- A Quest dungeon to test out Tess's stuff
Note: To start the main quest just go outside Jew's house.

Download:

EPOC16

May 3, 2018
I remember when this game was just starting out. I did a little bit of bug testing. It sure has come a long way. back then there was no art.

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
I remember when this game was just starting out. I did a little bit of bug testing. It sure has come a long way. back then there was no art.
Now it has a novel worth of writing, still some bugs and some art

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
QICK throw more money at him so the artist can keep track on the scenes, text is cool but i need the visuals x(

benkhalifa

Aug 12, 2018
Hm.Maybe I don't understand what,but why in the link to MAC,version for LINUX and in the link to LINUX,version for LINUX...I would like to see the new version on MAC as well.

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
Hm.Maybe I don't understand what,but why in the link to MAC,version for LINUX and in the link to LINUX,version for LINUX...I would like to see the new version on MAC as well.
This is a bot run forum, no one will fix it unless you report it. But if you scroll up to the link above, you can get all the new versions, including MAC.

How the fuck do we install/play this on mac??????
Unless you downloaded it from the link a few posts above then your problem is likely that you downloaded linux version, since the bot messed up. Otherwise can't help you, if I can help it I never touch MAC, so no idea how it even works

Jan 17, 2020
I just wanted to say that this game is amazing and I am loving every second of it.
I love how you can beat the slime boss tho and her rage scenes were amazing. (Although with Ava's it kinda lagged)

Don't know if this is a bug but I noticed that you got to keep the 2 mana potions from the start.

Don't know how far I am into the game tho. (Chapter 1, at least 60 affection for everyone)
I am very excited to see this game continue to grow. (Please, never abandon or give up on this game)

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Never played it, is there enough art to be worth trying or should I wait a few months?

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
I just wanted to say that this game is amazing and I am loving every second of it.
I love how you can beat the slime boss tho and her rage scenes were amazing. (Although with Ava's it kinda lagged)

Don't know if this is a bug but I noticed that you got to keep the 2 mana potions from the start.

Don't know how far I am into the game tho. (Chapter 1, at least 60 affection for everyone)
I am very excited to see this game continue to grow. (Please, never abandon or give up on this game)
Thank you very much for the nice comment. I very much hope not to abandon making this game, and I will do my best not to.

Never played it, is there enough art to be worth trying or should I wait a few months?
I do my best for the art but I have limited funds and art is getting more expensive all the time. Most of the game does not have art and waiting a few months won't fill those parts up. Sorry, the only way to get more art is to get more patron, so maybe give it a try, and if you like it share it about. The more income the game gets, the quicker it will get art.

EPOC16

May 3, 2018
Now it has a novel worth of writing, still some bugs and some art
Yeh. It has come a long way but still has quite a bit to go.

How the fuck do we install/play this on mac??????
Well, like most people who use a mac, if you cant find a working mac version, use an emulator. I mean, thats fairly common knowledge for anyone using a mac or linux computer.

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
So, I guess this version ends shortly after the tower in Chapter 2. ;-;

Time to start the game over again.(y)
Yeah, it does.

Yeh. It has come a long way but still has quite a bit to go.

Well, like most people who use a mac, if you cant find a working mac version, use an emulator. I mean, thats fairly common knowledge for anyone using a mac or linux computer.
Yeah, at least a few more chapters

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
Brothers, can u plz tell me r the sex scene animated or not?
Tnx in advance

JJ771998

Aug 6, 2017
I am at a point where both Grace and Quinn say i should date the other girls but i have no idea how to meet the other girls. What am i missing?

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes