JJ771998

Aug 6, 2017
Oh you have to go back to Ava? I thought the game said that she had no more content and the quest log for her stopped at 20. Thanks for the answer.

JJ771998

Aug 6, 2017
I finished Quinn, Grace, and Ava. But now Scribe's quest is stuck at ready to talk after i had the conversation about the history of angels with her.

I am also lost as to where to find these other side quests. I know Scream's is unfinished but where are these other ones?

Worth The Wait

Fallen Goddess

Care for Her and Treat He Right

Still Pure

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
I finished Quinn, Grace, and Ava. But now Scribe's quest is stuck at ready to talk after i had the conversation about the history of angels with her.

I am also lost as to where to find these other side quests. I know Scream's is unfinished but where are these other ones?

Worth The Wait

Fallen Goddess

Care for Her and Treat He Right

Still Pure
You might need to feed her more apples. Or sleep with your other love interests. Or have non-vaginal sex with her. Eventually, she'll be ready to go to the church in the Noble District to find out what happened to her goddess.

Reactions: JJ771998

JJ771998

Aug 6, 2017
You might need to feed her more apples. Or sleep with your other love interests. Or have non-vaginal sex with her. Eventually, she'll be ready to go to the church in the Noble District to find out what happened to her goddess.
How do i feed her apples?

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
V0.06.7 - Crossroad Update 3
Changes:

- 17000 words of story, the biggest update for a while.
- Including three sexy scenes with three new characters
Download:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blaq Mask and BaasB

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
V0.06.7 - Crossroad Update 3
Changes:

- 17000 words of story, the biggest update for a while.
- Including three sexy scenes with three new characters
Download: Mega
Thanks for sharing

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
how do i unlock warhouse and pirate stuff avas ques has me stealing something from pirates buts its greyed out for me

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
im confused ive got the first 3 girls ava grace and Quin all up to 100 but they all telling me they are infertile so how can game have pregnancy lol

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i made it to chapter 1 finale but games says if I don't complete before talking to fallen wont be able to come back till much later. I don't see a walk through or guide so don't know how to do these.

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
Ok this has got some problems why the hell does it need to tell me that health potions and mana potions restore each respectfully with a line of dialogue its in the goddamn name and why the hell do i not have the option to turn the battle animations that extend the combat for so long off.

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
im confused ive got the first 3 girls ava grace and Quin all up to 100 but they all telling me they are infertile so how can game have pregnancy lol
Well technically it is planned fetish, just in this site they just added it to the list. Chapter 1 is not quite complete as well, so there is some missing characters and the quest log has been abandoned by the dev until he can get it work well again. But most can be found by looking around.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes