Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
How much futa is there compared to lesbian sex? I like both, but prefer the latter.
The game seems to have gone very heavy on futa.

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
How much futa is there compared to lesbian sex? I like both, but prefer the latter.
The game seems to have gone very heavy on futa.
There is a bit of lesbian though more futa since that is what the patrons paid/voted for, and it was kinda the goal of the game. Not a lot of futa games with romance in it. There will still be lesbian content in the game, and more in the future. There will always be more futa than lesbian but there will still be both added.

Strados

Jan 15, 2019
Ok. I know its probably really weird asking this here but I really don't know where else to ask. So I tried playing another rpg game with, well, the same game design. The save feature also didn't work there. My best guess is that I need RPG game files to run the games properly, anyone have an idea which one I need?

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
There is a bit of lesbian though more futa since that is what the patrons paid/voted for, and it was kinda the goal of the game. Not a lot of futa games with romance in it. There will still be lesbian content in the game, and more in the future. There will always be more futa than lesbian but there will still be both added.
Thanks for the honest answer. I'm fine with that, it makes sense you prioritize what your patrons crave.
I mean there aren't that many lesbian games either. Vast majority is obviously hetero stuff.

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
Thanks for the honest answer. I'm fine with that, it makes sense you prioritize what your patrons crave.
I mean there aren't that many lesbian games either. Vast majority is obviously hetero stuff.
Yeah true, but it is easier to find a lesbian game over a futa game. Also a lot of games with futa are either rapey or have weak protagonists, which are often victims. Also eventually I wanted to add pregnancy content to the game, so I need the futa, lol

Reactions: Asuminoya

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
Ok. I know its probably really weird asking this here but I really don't know where else to ask. So I tried playing another rpg game with, well, the same game design. The save feature also didn't work there. My best guess is that I need RPG game files to run the games properly, anyone have an idea which one I need?
You don't need files for rpg maker mv, only for older rpg makers. The files come with it, I would suggest looking around on the rpg maker forums to find the solution

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
is there a decent amount of incest content
There is none, since patron has banned all that and you have to be more careful nowadays. There is some incest and kinda incest planned later, but it will be locked by passwords and the like.

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
Hello dear dev I'm trying to start playing this game on Android but when I kill the Bandit Leader at the beginning it freezes. Is there a fix for that?

My device is Android 9.1 Huawei P Smart 2019

Thanks
The android version is a bit of a mystery to me. I made it, yes, but from a template. But I have never played it, since I made it on demand. On the discord you can contact the android tester, otherwise I can't help you

Reactions: ZenXen

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
can't get out of the dungeon, and when i want to get out it always says "i dont think i have done everything i need to do in here yet" here's the image
Have you looked at the dragon statue, the writing on the wall before the gold, got the gold, look at the three statues between the dragon and the gold, and visited the room where the baby slimes used to be?

Teramoto

May 28, 2018
Have you looked at the dragon statue, the writing on the wall before the gold, got the gold, look at the three statues between the dragon and the gold, and visited the room where the baby slimes used to be?
yup, but i just fixed it by reinstalling the game anyway so its ok. maybe one of my game file is corrupt...

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes