Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
Ok this has got some problems why the hell does it need to tell me that health potions and mana potions restore each respectfully with a line of dialogue its in the goddamn name and why the hell do i not have the option to turn the battle animations that extend the combat for so long off.
Limitations of the engine for the last one, and not understanding the first one.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
V0.06.7 - Crossroad Update 3
Changes:

- 17000 words of story, the biggest update for a while.
- Including three sexy scenes with three new characters
Download: Mega
Thanks for sharing

i have a questing, are you the developer of Non Monstrum? if so have a nice day :coffee:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
Thanks for sharing

i have a questing, are you the developer of Non Monstrum? if so have a nice day :coffee:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I share the most current public one actually, which is available on the other sites, like this forum has always done. V0.06.7 is the latest public one.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
ok i just outlawed slaver why in the world would I agreed to get more slaves just to give them to slaver no logic

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
have i reached end had sex with both may and the center and says in 5 days there's archery tourney but cant seem to interact or do anything to proceed day and I cant seem to figure out how to trigger bounties the gen says I can.

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
ok i just outlawed slaver why in the world would I agreed to get more slaves just to give them to slaver no logic
I am pretty everything there was explained in game, and it was all quite logical.

have i reached end had sex with both may and the center and says in 5 days there's archery tourney but cant seem to interact or do anything to proceed day and I cant seem to figure out how to trigger bounties the gen says I can.
Bounties next update, with some new art as well.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Where is this "Quinn" girl I keep reading about ? I've only found Ava and Sophia so far (and that combat teacher, of course).

I've flirted with Ava till I got her first event, but the game wants me now to be level 5 to get through. I tried to avoid the raider/bandit grind, since the battles are so comically boring in this game, but all the areas except the market and the garrison remain inaccessible to me.

The protagonist is really cute and the game is full of good intentions. I have a hard time disliking it because of it, but I can't say I'm a fan of the execution (probably the first coding experience of the game author), or the lack of quests/instructions in proper English.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Where is this "Quinn" girl I keep reading about ? I've only found Ava and Sophia so far (and that combat teacher, of course).

I've flirted with Ava till I got her first event, but the game wants me now to be level 5 to get through. I tried to avoid the raider/bandit grind, since the battles are so comically boring in this game, but all the areas except the market and the garrison remain inaccessible to me.

The protagonist is really cute and the game is full of good intentions. I have a hard time disliking it because of it, but I can't say I'm a fan of the execution (probably the first coding experience of the game author), or the lack of quests/instructions in proper English.
Don't worry too much about being slightly under-leveled. The fights aren't too hard. During the event, you'll be given the choice of going left or right. Go right and you'll meet Grace. Go left and you'll meet Quinn.

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
good. a game that doesn't have for once cheats or gallery unlock for those who want to see action before first hand :p !

good job on this game and updates are tempting to wait for <3

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
Getting a CTD on Linux (Mint 19.3). Happens at the point where the "Oculus Malus Games" splash screen should begin to fade out. I've also noticed that the fade out of that screen is very slow on Windows.

Terminal output:
Code:
[18606:0526/121452:ERROR:browser_main_loop.cc(170)] Running without the SUID sandbox! See https://code.google.com/p/chromium/wiki/LinuxSUIDSandboxDevelopment for more information on developing with the sandbox on.
[18625:0526/121452:ERROR:sandbox_linux.cc(325)] InitializeSandbox() called with multiple threads in process gpu-process
[18606:0526/121453:INFO:CONSOLE(27682)] ""\n %c %c %c PixiJS 4.5.4 - \u2730 WebGL \u2730  %c  %c  http://www.pixijs.com/  %c %c \u2665%c\u2665%c\u2665 \n\n" "background: #ff66a5; padding:5px 0;" "background: #ff66a5; padding:5px 0;" "color: #ff66a5; background: #030307; padding:5px 0;" "background: #ff66a5; padding:5px 0;" "background: #ffc3dc; padding:5px 0;" "background: #ff66a5; padding:5px 0;" "color: #ff2424; background: #fff; padding:5px 0;" "color: #ff2424; background: #fff; padding:5px 0;" "color: #ff2424; background: #fff; padding:5px 0;"", source: file:///home/slitherhence/hGames/Non%20Monstrum/www/js/libs/pixi.js (27682)

#
# Fatal error in , line 0
# Failed to create ICU number format, are ICU data files missing?
#

==== C stack trace ===============================

1: ??
 2: v8::internal::NumberFormat::InitializeNumberFormat(v8::internal::Isolate*, v8::internal::Handle<v8::internal::String>, v8::internal::Handle<v8::internal::JSObject>, v8::internal::Handle<v8::internal::JSObject>)
 3: v8::internal::Runtime_CreateNumberFormat(int, v8::internal::Object**, v8::internal::Isolate*)
 4: ??
Anyone have any ideas? Other RPGMkrMV games seem to run fine.

Hansu666

May 28, 2020
I am pretty everything there was explained in game, and it was all quite logical.

Bounties next update, with some new art as well.
Hay I am stuck on chapter 2 just finished the light sexy scene where Lily beds May but know I don't know how to proceed on Bounties and archery competition i am playing it on Android tablet please help me.

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
Hay I am stuck on chapter 2 just finished the light sexy scene where Lily beds May but know I don't know how to proceed on Bounties and archery competition i am playing it on Android tablet please help me.
End of content for this update, wait a few more days until update

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
V0.06.8 - Art and Dungeon Update
Changes:

- 5 new cg sets. One for Etrus's First time, 2 for Scribe Repeatable(Bath and Double Pen), and a redo of Ava's scenes(first unbirth and cowgirl scene)
- Two Dungeons for Crossroad. Tell me what you think of them. Find the Bounty Office by going into the Garrison
- Added Scribe to Jew's House(One of the upstairs bedrooms, second from the right)
- Also Lily can end the day at any time from her bed in her room(The right most one)
APPLY FIXES

Download:

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
Read the changelog, the first change is that there is new art
oh i was just going by this
v0.06.7
- 17000 words of story, the biggest update for a while.
- Including three sexy scenes with three new characters
i assumed all past that were just old changelogs.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes