xBreedControl

May 7, 2020
Well I dont think so since the update info says there are some stuff with Scribe, and also, I think my game is bugged b/c i cant even end the day in my bed.

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
The game only has 1 complete chapter. Chapter 2 is still in the fairly early stages, I think.
Not even chapter 1 is fully complete. After you free the god when you click on her she says more words coming soon or something like that. After you save the slave you can't do anything with her. Also, after you free the whore you can't do anything with her as well.

LoserJack7

Jun 8, 2020
Well looking at the updates, it seems i should still be able to move forward in the story.
Im also stuck in chapter 2. I accepted the first new bounty but its now stuck on giving me 500 gold every time I talk to the guy. Other than that there isnt a single thing to do.
Is there anything I can do or do I have to wait for an update?

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
Ok, so I think I have played up to the point that everything that can be done is done in chapter two so far.

First I have a question is there a way to lose and or not use the sleeping bag. This far into the story there are at least 3 people if not 4 ()if ok with using demon) that are more than willing to let their cunts be your bedding.

Secondly why does our slime have such issues with owning a slave when her blacksmith is the happiest slave ever owned by her, as in refuse to pay her debt to remain our slave fuck she framed it on her wall.

Another issue I have is in chapter two there is a lot of black screens when you could at least use sprites for part of it like when walking to the lake you could have us (as sprite) walk to the lake and talk to the god. Also while talking maybe walk around the lake.

Last edited:

xBreedControl

May 7, 2020
Ok, so I think I have played up to the point that everything that can be done is done in chapter two so far.

First I have a question is there a way to lose and or not use the sleeping bag. This far into the story there are at least 3 people if not 4 ()if ok with using demon) that are more than willing to let their cunts be your bedding.

Secondly why does our slime have such issues with owning a slave when her blacksmith is the happiest slave ever owned by her, as in refuse to pay her debt to remain our slave fuck she framed it on her wall.
How far did you get? I finished a bounty in the tower, got both the centuar and the slave freed, and have done both sexy times with them. I then got stuck and cant progress forward.

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
How far did you get? I finished a bounty in the tower, got both the centuar and the slave freed, and have done both sexy times with them. I then got stuck and cant progress forward.
Same but as I posted above even chapter 1 is not fully complete.

xBreedControl

May 7, 2020
Ok, so the bounty fixed itself, did another bounty. Still cant move forward, going and talking to Scribe was just "Hello Lily"

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes