gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
who are all the party member you can get in ch 1 so far i got 2 a Quinn and Scribe and i hoping i can get one more before doing a quest for him it a lvl 7 and even so i lvl 9 my two party member lvl 7 and i think they too weak when fighting some dudes

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
hahaha i remove quinn so i can increae exp for scribe by 600 so they = the same but even if they not fighting they get the exp

hathios

May 20, 2017
I read through this and didn't find any walkthrough that is needed for parts that are too hard to find.
I unlocked a quest for Ava it is about the pirate's cave I can't leave the town.
Running through town and try every door and passageway is without any luck.

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
I have 3 questions as I play this game not fully finished just starting chapter 2 today.

The succubus bimbo slave do we ever get her back? Tess I think is her name. I really can't wait to get our smart succubus bimbo slave back.

After I saw Miranda in the bar and super stuffed her. It seems to not be able to find her again. Is this a bug or not in the game yet?

Well, if you're at the point where she's moved inside, then the option isn't available anymore. And if she doesn't have an option for sex with you, have sex with your other lovers for a couple days.
When I first seen the angel I gave her 50 gold she lives inside. Does that mean I fucked up her whole quest line? I got her to part two to talk to me. Also, I can't have sex with her yet.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
When I first seen the angel I gave her 50 gold she lives inside. Does that mean I fucked up her whole quest line? I got her to part two to talk to me. Also, I can't have sex with her yet.
It shouldn't have. She remains outside for a while, until you advance a bit in the story, then when you talk to her on the streets you make her a companion and she exists in everybody's house. From there, spending time being intimate with your lovers will boost her affection for you, until she's ready to talk. So you talk to her, you learn a bit about her, rinse and repeat until she decides she wants to fuck you.

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
It shouldn't have. She remains outside for a while, until you advance a bit in the story, then when you talk to her on the streets you make her a companion and she exists in everybody's house. From there, spending time being intimate with your lovers will boost her affection for you, until she's ready to talk. So you talk to her, you learn a bit about her, rinse and repeat until she decides she wants to fuck you.
Thank you for explaining her path to me. do you by chance know the other two questions i have ask as well (´Д`人)

Merthaz

Apr 29, 2018
I'm at ch1 still; Delayed main quest to do side content first.
Tallking to fawn: ToDo
Talking to goddess after the wedding ceremony: todo
Can't seem to find / talk to Aliss because she works at the inn and idk where to find her when she's not at work, i assume i can't progress further there.
Can't seem to find Miranda after fucking her.

Is it safe to assume the quests:
Silence the screams,
Divine Love,
Still Pure,
Care for her and Treat her right
are all unfinshed?

Because imma gonna have to hang on to my current save if i wanna return to do a 100% competion run.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
I'm at ch1 still; Delayed main quest to do side content first.
Tallking to fawn: ToDo
Talking to goddess after the wedding ceremony: todo
Can't seem to find / talk to Aliss because she works at the inn and idk where to find her when she's not at work, i assume i can't progress further there.
Can't seem to find Miranda after fucking her.

Is it safe to assume the quests:
Silence the screams,
Divine Love,
Still Pure,
Care for her and Treat her right
are all unfinshed?

Because imma gonna have to hang on to my current save if i wanna return to do a 100% competion run.
As far as I know, that's it.

I have 3 questions as I play this game not fully finished just starting chapter 2 today.

The succubus bimbo slave do we ever get her back? Tess I think is her name. I really can't wait to get our smart succubus bimbo slave back.

After I saw Miranda in the bar and super stuffed her. It seems to not be able to find her again. Is this a bug or not in the game yet?
I don't remember the succubus bimbo slave (it's been a while; I'm waiting a while to start chapter 2), but Miranda is a one-and-done. She'll probably pop up again later.

Reactions: gtz-god

xBreedControl

May 7, 2020
So I've finished chapter 1 out of idk how many. This NEEDS art, for the amount of text and black screen. That is so far the only thing I would really like, just a major art update were we would have almost every part have art

xBreedControl

May 7, 2020
Ok, i got stuck, Im in chapter 2, done the slave stuff and done the stuff with the centur and slave. idk where to go now. I have also glitched the bounty office and i can turn in my rewards infinitly.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Ok, i got stuck, Im in chapter 2, done the slave stuff and done the stuff with the centur and slave. idk where to go now. I have also glitched the bounty office and i can turn in my rewards infinitly.
The game only has 1 complete chapter. Chapter 2 is still in the fairly early stages, I think.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes