Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
I think it is sleep202 but wait till july 10 befor bitching. This updated right on june 1. They seem reqaly good on updates. When I start work again I plan on supporting them because they update monthly with huge ammounts of content.

xBreedControl

May 7, 2020
So, replaying the 1st chapter, got the just got the smith up to 100, to get the Angel, does Ava, Grace, Quinn and Sophia all need to be at 200, or only the main 3?

Reactions: Orannis

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
So, replaying the 1st chapter, got the just got the smith up to 100, to get the Angel, does Ava, Grace, Quinn and Sophia all need to be at 200, or only the main 3?
From what I saw only the main 3. It can go above 200 but you don't need to for angel. For angel i if I remember right her story triggered at 120, 160, 180, 200.
Also, don't forget to free the whore. On top of that don't forget to free the goblin slave.

Lastly before starting chapter 2 make a hard save in chapter 1 so when they finish it you can go back and finish it before pushing on. >.< I made this mistake myself.

xBreedControl

May 7, 2020
Yea, for me, i fell for the QuestFix thing, and my last save file was at sophia 0/100, so i got to redo it

Last edited:

xBreedControl

May 7, 2020
From what I saw only the main 3. It can go above 200 but you don't need to for angel. For angel i if I remember right her story triggered at 120, 160, 180, 200.
Also, don't forget to free the whore. On top of that don't forget to free the goblin slave.

Lastly before starting chapter 2 make a hard save in chapter 1 so when they finish it you can go back and finish it before pushing on. >.< I made this mistake myself.
You mean the whore Aliss, and the slave is Screamer/Fawn right?

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
You mean the whore Aliss, and the slave is Screamer/Fawn right?
If Fawn is the girl you have to save 3 times doing the free slaves quest then yes. Sorry have been playing like 4 games since I completed what this one has at this time.

xBreedControl

May 7, 2020
If Fawn is the girl you have to save 3 times doing the free slaves quest then yes. Sorry have been playing like 4 games since I completed what this one has at this time.
Fawn is Sophia's slave/adopted, I also got the main 3 up to 200, and aliss is just has the quest "Still Pure"

Edit, Ive done the slave rescue mission a few times, is there something i should be looking for?

Last edited:

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
Fawn is Sophia's slave/adopted, I also got the main 3 up to 200, and aliss is just has the quest "Still Pure"

Edit, Ive done the slave rescue mission a few times, is there something i should be looking for?
after you do the slave rescue mission the 3rd time you get a size queen dick loving slave girl that kept getting captured, so she could get fucked by you. She will live with the drow/dark elf dick girl after you save her 3 times

xBreedControl

May 7, 2020
after you do the slave rescue mission the 3rd time you get a size queen dick loving slave girl that kept getting captured, so she could get fucked by you. She will live with the drow/dark elf dick girl after you save her 3 times
I have done it a few times but nothing has come up, no encounter or anything, idk if there is something else i have to do besides running the duengeon 3 times, and is it clear the dungeon by saving everyone, or clear all slavers?

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
I have done it a few times but nothing has come up, no encounter or anything, idk if there is something else i have to do besides running the duengeon 3 times, and is it clear the dungeon by saving everyone, or clear all slavers?
Saving everyone. Get blue flame open gate to free slaves. You could have already unlocked her if you done it 3 times

xBreedControl

May 7, 2020
And sorry about asking so much, if you cant tell, i dont have a walkthough and dont really know anything execpt what is told to me.

xBreedControl

May 7, 2020
Just did the slave dungeon 3 more times, still no events or anything

EDIT: FOUND THE ANGEL WITHOUT THE SLAVE, just sitting in the slums, idk if that is important.

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
Does she appear somewhere after exiting the dungeon, or does the event happen in the dungeon?
Sadly after you save her I have never seen her again part of the part 1 not fully done yet.

And sorry about asking so much, if you cant tell, i dont have a walkthough and dont really know anything execpt what is told to me.
I don't mind when you ask questions. I just don't always have the answer. :LOL: (y)

xBreedControl

May 7, 2020
Sadly after you save her I have never seen her again part of the part 1 not fully done yet.

I don't mind when you ask questions. I just don't always have the answer. :LOL: (y)
Ok, so now i have Scribe, BUT the game is telling me that i need to spend more time with my lovers, even when i have them all at 200...... halp again please.

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
Ok, so now i have Scribe, BUT the game is telling me that i need to spend more time with my lovers, even when i have them all at 200...... halp again please.
Have you saved her god yet? After that I don't think there is anything yet.

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
I think so but don't give up yet
try getting your lovers up to 220 and see if she opens up a chat with you or a quest
then try to get the 3 to 240 then talk to her
then try to get the 3 to 260 then talk to her
then try to get the 3 to 280 then talk to her
then try to get the 3 to 300 then talk to her
if you do that and no stories from her then yes you may have messed up

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes