Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
This had the "Text-based" tag on it before correct? So I can assume that it now has actual h-scenes now? If so then I'm hyped cause this looks like a great game!
already released as images for those who are not patreon?
Currently the entire prologue is done. Early parts with Ava and some sex scenes for her, also early start with Quinn. We are looking at another large update soon as soon as some pictures are done. So only a small part has art but we are gainning more steadily and it is all public at the moment.

Reactions: TGH316

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
had once played a very early version already thought it was dead XD
well then I hope it is different this time ^^

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
in whole chapter 1 image missing alle imege with sex. i think the chapet one it don only with tex but withot image in most or less sex scens. I think this is awfull wher the scens are missing in sex scenes,or in vity diliagos with etrus end etrus sex. ferrum and other scene in main and side quest.

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
had once played a very early version already thought it was dead XD
well then I hope it is different this time ^^
I have never stopped updating this. I have been releasing updates monthly for ages.

in whole chapter 1 image missing alle imege with sex. i think the chapet one it don only with tex but withot image in most or less sex scens. I think this is awfull wher the scens are missing in sex scenes,or in vity diliagos with etrus end etrus sex. ferrum and other scene in main and side quest.
The game is steadily gaining art, but art cost money, which I don't have a lot of, so you'll need to be patient.

dragon608

Mar 17, 2018
dont want to annoy but i cant get to see grace scene or sucking on ava scene to appear on screen

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
Sleep202
i am really loving your game...hope it all goes well for you.and thank you for a most enjoyable game

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
Sleep202
i am really loving your game...hope it all goes well for you.and thank you for a most enjoyable game
Thanks. If you want join my discord to keep up with the latest news, and things that are happening.

What is your favourite part?

Currently starting to rewrite chapter 1 and work on chapter 2.

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
why the rewrite ??? i thought it was very good the way it was..just a few grammar errors.
Thanks. If you want join my discord to keep up with the latest news, and things that are happening.

What is your favourite part?

Currently starting to rewrite chapter 1 and work on chapter 2.

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
why the rewrite ??? i thought it was very good the way it was..just a few grammar errors.
Mostly expand people's content, make three main girls character arc more solid, and give Lily some character scenes herself. The story will be the same, just more and some a little different. Like I will cutting down on a lot of the Ava crying stuff, and redesigning her a little, but she will still be the same person.

This is mostly due to doing a reprogramming of chapter 1 to the standard of how I will do chapter 2, but I need to do the rewrites first. Also I am a better writer now than I was over two years ago. I can improve it a lot.

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
well i understand..if you need some one to proof read it..and edit it just hit me up..its been a while sense i enjoyed a h-game this much..:love:
Mostly expand people's content, make three main girls character arc more solid, and give Lily some character scenes herself. The story will be the same, just more and some a little different. Like I will cutting down on a lot of the Ava crying stuff, and redesigning her a little, but she will still be the same person.

This is mostly due to doing a reprogramming of chapter 1 to the standard of how I will do chapter 2, but I need to do the rewrites first. Also I am a better writer now than I was over two years ago. I can improve it a lot.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes