Seeking Looking for games with a hot side characters

Alter77

Apr 18, 2021
Hello everyone

I'm looking for games where you can watch not only the main character but also the secondary ones.

For example:
  1. Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~ (there are 5 minor characters (2 of them sister nuns) whose stories you can follow )
  2. All games from Ota Guchi Field ( there are 1-3 minor characters that you can play as or watch their story)
  3. Games like Scars of Summer or Tina, Swordswoman of Scarlet Prison (similar to the first 2 paragraphs (another character besides the main one you can watch))
  4. Kunoichi Tsubaki (there is 2 girls except mc)

Suitable for all genres(NTR, scat,humiliation is OK) except 3d cg. It is desirable that the game was made on the RPG engiene, but no matter what the engiene is if game fits to discription.

I will be very grateful if you throw me some links or names

Last edited:

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
Not sure if it's exactly what you are looking for but if you want lots of characters then you can't go wrong with Love and Sex Second Base. Think there are over 20 girls you can have relations with and many you can have relations with at the same time. Each girl has her own storyline that you can choose to engage in or ignore.

Alter77

Apr 18, 2021
Not sure if it's exactly what you are looking for but if you want lots of characters then you can't go wrong with Love and Sex Second Base. Think there are over 20 girls you can have relations with and many you can have relations with at the same time. Each girl has her own storyline that you can choose to engage in or ignore.
I understand that the description may be a little strange, plus my English is not very good. I will try to explain again. All the games I have listed have a main character (eg Makina, Tsubaki, Yutaka). But there are also minor characters (such as Yutaka's mother, sister nuns, the head of the adventurer's guild or Tsubaki's companion) that also have H-events. I'm looking for games that have such characters.

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Tiina - Scarlet prison - This one is really similar to Makina.
Naedoko demons ground - This has some of that. There are 2 that you end up watching having sex multiple time. This game is tentacle/pregnancy heavy though.
Lilitales - Here you are trying to rescue girl as a female MC. As time passes she is getting trained. And there is another hot exotic dance girl that you can watch.